Police Suggestion NLR Timer to 5 minutes

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: NLR Timer to 5 minutes
Suggestion Description: NLR Timer to 5 minutes instead of 10 minutes

Why should this be added?:
So you can get back on duty quicker e.g If an officer gets killed at bazzar for example after they die if they have a emergency call to bazzar then they can respond to it quicker.

Civilians have a 5 minute NLR time so should police.

What negatives could this have?:
- Unfair advantages in raids
Police is way to underpowered anyways

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Police being underpowered

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're new or not, but this was changed fairly recently (within the last year, don't remember when exactly) and personally, I've found it far more enjoyable this way. Police can already respond to the same crime scene several times, the 10 minute timer is to stop police from continuously responding to the same scene, leaving no gap for criminals to run away.

Plus, as a cop I won't be forced to go in to a shit situation if I have already died

Reaction score
As Keiwa has already stated, this was changedd rather recently and to rather postive effect, if you look at it from a Civs perspective, when there was 5 min NLR, it felt as if you had to speedrun raids sometimes due to the small time window you have to kill all cops on scene, before wave 2 starts, and it becomes Call of duty zombies, which meant that civs were basically unable to win raids unless there was either no cops, or they got no loot from the place they raided and just fled.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: NLR Timer to 5 minutes
Suggestion Description: NLR Timer to 5 minutes instead of 10 minutes

Why should this be added?:
So you can get back on duty quicker e.g If an officer gets killed at bazzar for example after they die if they have a emergency call to bazzar then they can respond to it quicker.

Civilians have a 5 minute NLR time so should police.

What negatives could this have?:
- Unfair advantages in raids
Police is way to underpowered anyways

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Police being underpowered
Good suggestion the 10 min is absurd especially if you die in a really shit spot of the map that you commonly need to drive by or get shit at PD after a PD raid