No more support for BFV

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

So from what I've been reading, it appears chapter 6 is going to be the last major chapter for Battlefield V. There's not going to be a eastern front or any major updates adding vehicles, guns or gamemodes anymore.

I'm dissapointed as they kept saying it was going to be a game covering the 'global' conflict, yet we got the same 4 factions that are in almost every other WW2 game

What do you guys think about this? I've noticed it getting slightly harder to find a game recently and it gets pretty stale after a while. Do you think they're planning to announce a new BF game sometime later this year?

Reaction score
Game was a fucking joke from the start, if there aren’t limbs flying across my screen with Swastikas on the wall and the famous gray Wehrmacht uniforms count me out. This game felt like a shooter with ww2 weapons, the only single time it felt like WW2 was the campaign with the tank sequence (forgot what it’s called)

Gun play surprisingly is very nice but not realistic, il stick to Post Scriptum.

Reaction score
Used to love most of the battlefield games back in the day, the last few have been very disappointing though. I've had my fun in them, but they get stale very quickly, it seems they are more interested in $$$ rather than making proper games like they used to.

Reaction score
Meh, hit max rank and stopped playing when that Battle Royale gamemode came out. Devs arent the best with balancing TTK and adding retarded shit like a 5 second killcam that zooms into your enemy and then you can decide to hold out for revive or skip to respawn.

I just want a modern BF.

Reaction score
Battlefield 3 was the best one. Gritty campaign involving Middle Eastern beheadings and war crimes and maps based on real areas in Middle Eastern countries leading to Iran being very offended that there’s like 4 maps involving invading Iran. Miss that game so much

Catch me in the tunnels on metro.

User0

they also stopped updates for battlefront 2 to focus on the next battlefield

Reaction score
They don't need swastikas all over the place, but the fact they removed the german eagle from the uniforms is pretty fucking dumb.

Reaction score
Hopefully the replacements for BFV and SWBF2 will be levels greater but with DICE you never really know. EA have been changing things again recently like with Ghost Games and Criterion so one can only hope.

Deleted member 8120

Out of all of the games i liked battlefield 3 the most. Others just felt like cashgrabs bad company was pretty good tho

Last edited by a moderator: