No refunds [a cheffz] [th13 distrack]

Reaction score
creepis you are aware ITS A ingame thing you 15mm spanner

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Auris Game or no game, it is still having a bad influence on you. I hope your guardians or parents know what you're doing on the internet...

Reaction score
@rewevie calm it down you nut job its litterly a distrack for fun its not like im going out in the streets of surrey drawing knifes on people

Reaction score
bruh a KOS over a distrack lol calm it down @Max it'd be NLR anyway

• Optimistic
Reactions: Max

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Auris And this is why they should ban videogames for underage people... No respect for the elderly...

Reaction score
The censoring ruins the flow of the song, and stops most sentences that have it from making sense in the first place. Instead of continuing to listen to the song, I'm left wondering what was actually meant to be said under the censorship, and I am left behind.

You sound like you're about to botch your lines when singing(?) them.
In addition to that, at 1:41 to 1:45, you actually seemed to have botched your line altogether, yet kept it in? If you didn't botch it, it is completely unintelligible without lyrics.

Your voice is monotonous and mostly devoid of intonation? Your song blurs together after listening to it so many times and is confusing me now. Overall, your lack of emotion degrades the track's quality, and can, to the average listener, easily be found boring.
You can compare this to listening to an angle grinder for 10 hours at 10% volume, it's boring and annoying and something I'd boot out of my playlist very quickly.

You also don't speak clearly enough for the lyrics to be heard normally, a recurring theme in most of your tracks, resulting in having to either listen through multiple times, or read the lyrics off the thread as the song plays.

Not putting effort into it isn't something to brag about, it's literally a negative quality, which portrays a lack of care for the project.
Ultimately, the lack of care that you so proudly boast of only serves to lessen the impact that you so painfully obviously seek to make with all of your tracks. Your tracks hit and bounce off like sawdust as both lyrical planning and execution is pulled off poorly. As a result, most of your tracks are literally forgotten by the end of the day.

At the very least, your "Unfunny" track is much more interesting vocally, considering your monotonous voice isn't as present in that one, even though I can just barely make out what you're saying.

The only impression that's left behind from this one is that of a train wreck. And it's honestly become the norm at this point.