Obidan66

Wiz

Reaction score
Alright, storytime!

It all started in the late year of 2012, I played on a roleplaying server and there was this guy who always became the mafia boss, Eddie Grey, we started to basically be friends and have fun. After a while of us being friends the server got removed and completely deleted. So as I one day cleaned my friendslist I accidently removed Obidan66. One year later I started sending fr's to him on steam and he didn't accept, so I changed my name Vito Stallone (my roleplaying name) and the next day he had accepted me. So I started playing on PERP and Obidan invited me to the Paralake Partnership and we was once back again. After a while I wanted to explore the slums of Perp and I betrayed him. I joined the Hotline Paralake and a few other Organization, I even joined the Marcello together with Stomper. I ended up getting to become friends with Shaun and a short while after he invited me to the Dragons, so without Obidan66 I wouldn't be that kind of roleplayed that I am, so thanks to OBIDAN66

Reaction score
I've heard about Eddie, and his RP skills but only met him once and never got to really see it.