"Officer, am I being detained?"

Reaction score
Is that the same kid who was crying in the mic at the PD lobby?
He left a cocaine plant inside the PD and I think he dc'd.

PERPHEADS ROLEPLAY EVERYBODY AYYLMAO

Reaction score
0bd7e3080f33faedeaf8297a20c55618.png
YOU METAGAMER!

p.s this is a joke

Reaction score
You see, we only employ the very best here at the Paralake Police Department. Jk, hope he's not whitelisted.

Reaction score
When someone pulls you over, you don't ask "Am I being Detained" and then drive off. That can be seen as you evading from the police.

I'm at my full right to question whether or not I am being detained. If he says that I'm not, I am allowed to leave the scene. There is no evading about that. Had he told me that I was being detained, I wouldn't have left. When he says that I'm not being detained, I assume that I don't neccesarily need to stay on the scene.

Reaction score
I'm at my full right to question whether or not I am being detained. If he says that I'm not, I am allowed to leave the scene. There is no evading about that. Had he told me that I was being detained, I wouldn't have left. When he says that I'm not being detained, I assume that I don't neccesarily need to stay on the scene.
You are right if you aren't detained leave,these prepubescent children don't know actual law.
[DOUBLEPOST=1477394633,1477345938][/DOUBLEPOST]@Teemo
For a 13 year old you have quite a vocabulary.

Reaction score
Like forget the main point of the video what's up with the guy sitting next to you.

I wouldn't be able to stand him for 30 seconds with that attitude that's for sure.