Official Construction Booklet Poll

Should we add the Construction Handbook?

• Yes!

Votes: 132 69.1%
  • No!

Votes: 59 30.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Let me say something from my view as im a new member in this community.
We need more/better ways of making money in legal ways. The first thing what we can do to improve that
is that there will me more ways of fire's can start and player's should be able to easy kill a fire with 1 of that thing
i forgot the name of that has 500 ammo like there is no need for firefighters rn they getting used so rarly and the payment system should be raised a little very little bit for everyjob not officer or swats they already getting good money cuz confiscating system. People easly buy for 1k that thing with 500 ammo and craft all their stuff with that thing in their hands and when it explode they just kill the fire easly and buy a new stove.

The only good way what you dont need a whitelist for is Roadcrew in my opinion you get per minute good amount of money and you get 500 for repairing cars and 500 for impoundet cars Roadcrew is something that players need because their cars constantly break even if they are the best drivers because we have stupid people on the road too and we all are human's wich means we all do stuff wrong thats why there is Roadcrew.

Firefighter is needed too actuly because in realife its not easy to kill a fire and fire spreads quickly and if we would improve the firefighter system we would have realistic roleplay and more ways for sweaters or passiveRPers to make money. Its really hard to start out as a sweater as i said before because you constantly get raided from people wich are more experienced then you. These people even TARGET SWEATER BASE'S like i forgot wich mod that was but i once asked in OOC why people raid sweater's AND EVERYONE SAID:"Easy raid,Easy Money" and later one mod responded with something like "i see that like a bully who thinks hes cool".

I Heard from a good old friend that drugs made sounds when they growed if we would bring that back it would be harder to make bases and powergrow etc. Police will more often raid these people and growing drugs would be more risky.

Im really wonderd about your opinion girls this is just all idea's don't hate me plz

Reaction score
It's about time. We have been missing structure for a really long time. I think this is needed however, not urgently. It's not like this is a consistent issue but I think this does need to be amended to quell future issues before they start. Anyone who opposes this is ridiculous. It's not that huge of a rule change. I'm sure this will only protect from excessive props to the point where it's impossible to raid.

JER

Reaction score
i hate it

and these are the 13 reasons why:

1.) how can i stand a chance against olsen bandoon
2.) its overkill
3.) most properties can hold more than 6 barricades especially those on ground level
4.) its hinders my creativity
5.) it won't be fun to have shootouts that last 5 minutes
6.) lots of wallbanging
7.) bombs r not as useful no more
8.) admins will have to work more
9.) more salty ar's when ppl die in a raid and blame that 1 extra thin barricade
10.) i don't want to take cover behind cardboard
11.) ppl are only agreeing because they lose raids a lot
12.) i want to powergrow
13.) bryce raped me

(Edited because I don't want to be banned)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.