Oh well......

Reaction score
I remember meeting you in 2015, when you came under the name 'Zoey Arnolds'. Proper OG, unfortunate the fact you decided to turn to citizen hack but no matter what you were a sound gay and its a shame you decided to do something that stupid.

See ya later.

Reaction score
I have it on good authority that you have cheated in the past. On the 6th of March 2017 you were banned for 3 months for an unrelated rulebreak. The following day on the 7th citizen hack was detected which caused a handful of permanent bans. 7 people were banned in the span of 2 days and one of them told me that you were lucky as fuck to avoided it or you would have been just like them. For the whole month of March people were getting banned for "Multi-Hack" I presume you uninstalled the hacks before you were unbanned. Of course this is all just slander but my friend had no reason to lie and the times match up perfectly, he had already got caught and had nothing to lose. cya later.
https://gyazo.com/78d56be90a0f83267157bbdbf1b8a44f
https://gyazo.com/0e273ccaaabf1b95e2ba08322b22885e

Reaction score
He is already banned, I don't think we need to know/care if he was hacking in the past. All that matters is that he is gone and won't come back. Not on that account anyways.

Reaction score
He is already banned, I don't think we need to know/care if he was hacking in the past. All that matters is that he is gone and won't come back. Not on that account anyways.
Just letting everyone know, since he was trying to lie again in his goodbye post
"I got so bored that i went like fuck it and decided to purchase CH (CitizenHack) for a week but i only used it for a few days these past days."
"Oh ive seen u talk shit about people but u cheated fucking cunt", thing is i got to my "place" legit , never cheated before these few days in my life."

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know, since he was trying to lie again in his goodbye post
"I got so bored that i went like fuck it and decided to purchase CH (CitizenHack) for a week but i only used it for a few days these past days."
"Oh ive seen u talk shit about people but u cheated fucking cunt", thing is i got to my "place" legit , never cheated before these few days in my life."
I have a photo that says quite the opposite. :beef:
oP9jmLq.png

@Mallard

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that you have cheated in the past. On the 6th of March 2017 you were banned for 3 months for an unrelated rulebreak. The following day on the 7th citizen hack was detected which caused a handful of permanent bans. 7 people were banned in the span of 2 days and one of them told me that you were lucky as fuck to avoided it or you would have been just like them. For the whole month of March people were getting banned for "Multi-Hack" I presume you uninstalled the hacks before you were unbanned. Of course this is all just slander but my friend had no reason to lie and the times match up perfectly, he had already got caught and had nothing to lose. cya later.
https://gyazo.com/78d56be90a0f83267157bbdbf1b8a44f
https://gyazo.com/0e273ccaaabf1b95e2ba08322b22885e
ahaha that the most retarded shit ive heard, the ban i got for shooting through a door has nothing to do with cheating.
it was early in the morning , it was only me @xhantium and some other guy i cant remember.
I tested guns in my base and the guy was a swat officer.
he said in ooc that he will raid me if i keep shooting and i kept shooting.
when he came to my door i started wallbanging (FYI i died lol).
so yea dont make accuse me for cheating before what happend if u dont check the background.
If u want to "hate" and say i cheated before, go ahead idc u just come out salty af ;)

Reaction score
ahaha that the most retarded shit ive heard, the ban i got for shooting through a door has nothing to do with cheating.
it was early in the morning , it was only me @xhantium and some other guy i cant remember.
I tested guns in my base and the guy was a swat officer.
he said in ooc that he will raid me if i keep shooting and i kept shooting.
when he came to my door i started wallbanging (FYI i died lol).
so yea dont make accuse me for cheating before what happend if u dont check the background.
If u want to "hate" and say i cheated before, go ahead idc u just come out salty af ;)
Guess you don't know what unrelated rule break means. I don't even play perpheads atm its been months, we have never had friction so you can't chalk this up to salt/beef. I am just sharing what I got told from one of the 7 guys banned in the photo I provided.
EDIT: And yeah you are already banned so it makes no difference either way.

Reaction score
Guess you don't know what unrelated rule break means. I don't even play perpheads atm its been months, we have never had friction so you can't chalk this up to salt/beef. I am just sharing what I got told from one of the 7 guys banned in the photo I provided.
EDIT: And yeah you are already banned so it makes no difference either way.
ok fair enough, but i dont really know any of those guys as far as i remember