Tim's Introduction

Tim

Reaction score
Hello everyone

My name is Tim and ingame im called Tim Birningham (will probably change later).
I started playing on this server a while ago and Ive already met some nice people.
I got told by one of them to write an Introduction so here I am.

I started Roleplaying like 1 year ago in a Roleplaying clan of GTA5 on the ps3 and after a pretty long time of Roleplaying in that clan, I became an ''Admin''.
The owner of it and me then played CSGO togheter and we didnt really Roleplay anymore so the GTA5 clan started breaking apart.
After a while the owner of it showed me this server so we began playing.
Some of the other guys that were in the GTA5 clan already played it so everyone could tell me about the Rules and stuff.

Ive got 2 days ingame now and I still really like the server.
I would like to meet all of you ingame if I havent met you already.
I am going on holidays so the chance of meeting anymore people right now is small.

Also I guess I should write something funny now becauce nobody likes long texts about 14 year olds so here are some nice windmills 卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

Reaction score
Welcome to the community pal. If you have 2 days of gametime i'm sure you've already read the rules and laws to make sure you know them :) Looking forward to see you in-game.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community, hope I get to see you in game sometime! Remember to read the rules. Enjoy your stay here!

MattIs

Hello,
Welcome to the community! Make sure to shout one of us if you need anything and we'll be happy to help out.

See you ingame
Matt

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the community. I've seen you around and you seem quite cool. Make sure you hit F1 and check the rules you're unsure of and like matt said we're happy to help with anything

Reaction score
Welcome buddy! When ingame make sure to slam that F1 key and read the rules;)

BTW, gr8 banter yesterday^^