Old hobbies you grew out of.

Reaction score
Have you got any hobbies you've essentially either grown out of or no longer find time to do?

I tried collecting RC Tanks with airsoft guns in them in my late tweens and early teens but I grew out of it I guess. Also lego, more specifically, Stop motion animation. Never got round to finishing a stop motion after I lost about 4000 photos from an animation I was making when I was 13.

Reaction score
I pretty much don't play games anymore after 5000 hours on gmod alone.

Oh and I used to eat multiple packs of Jaffa Cakes per day.

Reaction score
I used to play football (A little bit for Luton Town Youth) But I played either Keeps or LM/LW and rugby where I played inside and outside centre but I broke my arm and got out of it.

I mostly grew out of sport hobbies but just focus on my music hobbies.

Reaction score
I have quiet few. I recently stopped Smoking(Normal Cigarettes.. Don't do any other kind of anythng), haven't for like 2 weeks now and plan to keep it that way.

I used to swim a lot when I was youngere, basically 1-2 Times every week, idk why I don't anymore, because I still fricking love swimming, but I guess it's just too much of money to deal with lol.

Badminton, basically the same as Swimming as also I have too much social anxiety and hard to meet new people etc, joining a badminton club would require that and trigger one of my biggest fears due to Autism.

Reaction score
Absolutely great, though I do have a feeling of needing to eat all the time, including chocolate, and drink Soda..

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
was playing piano and climbing stopped both but came back to climbing tho i am still pretty good at playing piano

Reaction score
Mechanical engineering did my level 2 when I went onto my level 3 ( apprenticeship) I was like "Well this is boring now" so yah