Greetings

Reaction score
Greetings Citizens of Perptown,
My name is Koka Stone and I am introducting mysel here:
Some might know me from SantosRP, as one of the Developters or as Police Inspector, but I am no longer part of SantosRP.
I really love Roleplay and have many different experiences, starting with NS - Stargate Roleplay back in 2012 and lately arriving at Perpheads. From the last couple of days here, I can say that the roleplay is not the best, but I have seen worse and I really like all the stuff the Perp developers made possible.
By the time posting this, I am 16 years old, going to a Higher Technical School in Austria, where I learn Programming and lots of other cools stuff.
Programming languages I use frequently: Python, Java, Lua, GLua, C#
In my free time I love to play Roleplaying games and do some Game Development aswell (Still learning).
I hope to see you all ingame!

Reaction score
Welcome to Perpheads Koka!
If you need any help be sure to let me and other members know and we will do our best.
Nevertheless, enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
Welcome to PerpHeads!

Just saying, try not to get banned or warned because if you become a long standing member, you'll regret all the bans when you were new.

Deleted member 5193

Welcome!
Not sure if we've met before. Either way, welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll settle right in. We're a nice bunch, well the majority anyway.