Olsen Band3n: 5 - Cops: 0

Reaction score
Tfw the cops with their "military and police grade equipment" can't hold a candle to a few idiots with guns. This was just one of the times the poor police officers were slaughtered by these ruthless criminals in one day. When will the police department learn that raiding Olsen Band3n is 3.4? @Jordan

Starring:
@Imperial Watch as Shooter One
@Feng Yamaguchi as Shooter Two
@Loejseren as Shooter Three
@Youseff as Shooter Four
@Speedy as Shooter Five
@Creepis as The Scrub That Got Captured
@jimmythehamster and @The HitMan as The Shrekt Cops

Other uploads possibly coming later depending if I want to embarras them later as well.

Also big shoutout to shitty demos for ruining the examplary quality this video could have been. Thanks Garry!

Last edited:

rat

Reaction score
Little did Olsen Banden know that a crack team of humphrey smithsons slipped into their base this morning and confiscated 2 coke plants :wacky:

Reaction score
I like the way it was pretty bad ass but i mean, it wasn't very hard it was a 10 v 5. Still a pretty sick video tho! Fairly good shooters vs sweater cops? Who do you thinks gonna take the LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Reaction score
Thank you, @Imperial Watch for showing me on why I'm actually a sweater who isn't accepting it yet. Makes since why I haven't joined your org!