One Introduction from me

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As I see new people come i gonna introduce myself with a few words this post goes to new members

Hello I am Dimitris Kowalski I am half greek half russian as a many of you ask me
You probably seen me on duty as corporal Dimitris Kowalski ass many new players see me I am gonna treat you how you treat me but always feel.free to find me in game if you have any problems if I can resolve them I will help you if you need me if you cross me by any chance will be things will go south .
I am trying to help the new player's so if you need feel free to msg me

Dimitris Kowalski joined Perp heads at 2017 one one cold day of the October 31 stambled upon a Halloween event with zombies and saw how the police department was operating....1 week later patrolling an trying Dimitris was officer and I stayed officer for quite long time and here I am now being a corporal a lot of me know me only when on duty I also I am part of a gang runner by a great guy and he knows how to do many things in this now getting along my story many friends around me, many enemies across me but we'll life didn't came with handbook

Again welcome to all players happy to see you In game and some already seen you

Last edited:
Reaction score
Funny story comrade! I have been banned from city for almost 5 months now!

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I have my reason's which are not to be told over any Perphead's forms of communication. blyatmane can contact me, if required.