Bye foxs

Reaction score
Soo......

its time for me to move on with this goodbye i leave my rank at my gang at the police department and what other roles i am currently holding
im moving to a new game with this have been said a few people i wanna mention from my 3 years over here (few not even gonna check it but who cares )
@Mr_Blyatmane ( stay good dont let toxic people ruin your life mate you know ;) )
@FetusDeletus ( you are a nice guy BUT dont get cocky mate no hard feeling about that demotion xd :cool::p:D)
@Tyla Jai (
i wanna make vault of memes big
quote from you the year 2018 when the vault of memes started and i was a member there remember you saying that i hope you do it )

and special thanks to everyone that was in my side this 3 years many people to mention most of them not even here but here we are to the end of the letter cya boys have a great future stay awesome.........Dimitris Kowalski 5391 going 10-7 after 3 years protecting and serving download (1).jpg

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    291.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reaction score
txz2ivslpsi21.jpg

Reaction score
Not really true, only been gone for a month of a time. And all you'd have to do would be contact me lol