Soooo..... My temporarily bye to the server

Reaction score
Sooo i am dimitris kowalski like most of you know me as one dedicated police officer i will go for some time cause i will have to attend to training in the police department cause i got where i wanted to be in the local police department i lost everything this summer some people know what i mean but i will not stop fighting for my dreams i wanna say a biiiig thanks to Heikki Smith i got trained by him the 5 days as po and it was amazing second place is shay he was with me everytime i was in need of him third place is gimic he is just awesome
I can say everything about every single one of the pd members but will take some days so Police partner's Dimitris Kowalski is 10-7 after 1 year and 10 days cya around

Reaction score
Sooo i am dimitris kowalski like most of you know me as one dedicated police officer i will go for some time cause i will have to attend to training in the police department cause i got where i wanted to be in the local police department i lost everything this summer some people know what i mean but i will not stop fighting for my dreams i wanna say a biiiig thanks to Heikki Smith i got trained by him the 5 days as po and it was amazing second place is shay he was with me everytime i was in need of him third place is gimic he is just awesome
I can say everything about every single one of the pd members but will take some days so Police partner's Dimitris Kowalski is 10-7 after 1 year and 10 days cya around
Bye dimitris! good luck with police