Opinion on pirating

Ur opinion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't pirated a single game ever since I had an income.

Some pirated games are worth it to get rid of DRM like Denuvo to improve performance if all you play is single player. They can be resource hogs.

You should pirate if there are old games you can't acquire anymore, games that don't have a demo to see if your hardware can handle it, games that lack the licensing in your country so you can't even buy them and Nintendo games.

Pirate indie games and I will devour you.

Haven't pirated a single game ever since I had an income.

Some pirated games are worth it to get rid of DRM like Denuvo to improve performance if all you play is single player. They can be resource hogs.

You should pirate if there are old games you can't acquire anymore, games that don't have a demo to see if your hardware can handle it, games that lack the licensing in your country so you can't even buy them and Nintendo games.

Pirate indie games and I will devour you.
Pirateing indie games is scum

Problem here is, people pirate because people can't afford the games.
Call of Duty is a fantastic example because of the OBSCENE PRICES.
Like I remember buying MW3 for the ps3 for 6 euros and look at these prices on steam?
1721929230432.png

Problem is, large-scale businesses like Treyarch are trying to make bank off players who want to play the old games, and still have to pay a high price at times of discount.
A good example of people trying to make their game's less pirate-likely is setting the prices lower in some countries like Brazil.
If you were to reduce the game price in Brazil, more people are likely to buy it.

That's just my opinion ig.

uq7uqazli4t61.png

Problem here is, people pirate because people can't afford the games.
Call of Duty is a fantastic example because of the OBSCENE PRICES.
Like I remember buying MW3 for the ps3 for 6 euros and look at these prices on steam?

Problem is, large-scale businesses like Treyarch are trying to make bank off players who want to play the old games, and still have to pay a high price at times of discount.
A good example of people trying to make their game's less pirate-likely is setting the prices lower in some countries like Brazil.
If you were to reduce the game price in Brazil, more people are likely to buy it.

That's just my opinion ig.
it's criminal at this point
5SV7pLo.png

I do realize that BO6 is coming to the game pass but this is still very stupid

I don't pirate many games but TV is looking bleaker and bleaker these days with all the different subscriptions you need for netflix, disney, hulu etc etc and on top of that they're all price gouging and adding adverts??? Nahhh, the pirates life is the life for me!

Back