Police Suggestion Orange Traffic Collision Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
https://plpd.online/forum/thread/orange-traffic-collision-lighting.12

Description of My Idea:
An addition of Orange lights to act as emergency lighting for traffic collisions and roadblocks/traffic stops, these lights are to only be used when a danger is at hand as in a traffic collision or a car blocking the road. These lights will help give people indication and it would be a fairly good/useful and realistic. In terms of its help, I mentioned indication, but it will also give people context of a situation and it will help other officers/emergency services know what is going on. These lights will be very easy to spot and will be used commonly if put in place. These lights could also be used when arriving on scene to big crowds or riots.
If to be added, the number bars where the text screen options are could have Number 6 as the orange/yellowish collision/emergency lighting.
Benefits:
• Easy to use/implement
• Distinctive lighting that would provide context and indication of a situation
• It would assist officers and other emergency services In identifying a situation and the distinctive lighting will help them understand the type of situation
• If road crew isn't on this could be used too
Cons:
• Similar to the firefighters/road crew lights
Please provide any cons or any of your opinions into your replies, thank you for viewing this.
Additions:

An example of what I mean
1.jpg

Deleted member 6228

Are lights not laggy enough as it is? Maybe there is easier less performance damaging ways to implement this

Sam

Reaction score
Denied

We currently see no real use for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.