Org Garages

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Just like government jobs create org garage. This would give the whole org access to the limo once bought.

Why should this be added? (pros): I think alot more orgs/people would buy the limo if the whole org could spawn it. Instead of paying 7m for 1 person to spawn it.

What negatives could this have? (cons): None that I could think of.

*Other additions: [list here]

Reaction score
To be honest when I asked Fredy to make it that expensive I was under the impression it would be in a system like this. I think I wasn’t listening properly.

I don’t see a reason for this not to be a thing, either that or reduce limo price.

Reaction score
To be honest when I asked Fredy to make it that expensive I was under the impression it would be in a system like this. I think I wasn’t listening properly.

I don’t see a reason for this not to be a thing, either that or reduce limo price.
A system like this would make more sense, its more of a flex car than even a usable car considering it only has 2 trunk slots lol.

Reaction score

Basically it's this situation because Efan is an idiot. I intend on reviewing the situation in the next update, possibly making it more like how I originally implemented.

If anyone does lose out by doing anything before the next update, they will be properly refunded.