Removing Org Rejoin timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Removing the cooldown to rejoin an org after being kicked/leaving

Why should this be added? (pros): Was originally created when the org limit was a thing due to people abusing. The removal would lead to less hassle and removes unnecessary time-wasting.

What negatives could this have? (cons): None.

*Other additions:

Deleted member 8120

yes please, literally so annoying that you have to wait a day to be available to rejoin your org

Reaction score
This literally allows you to kick people that are offline to level up faster and invite them when they join the server. Its even more exploitable
-Support from me

Deleted member 8120

or back when @DJBREEZY420 kicked me from perpetrators like 7 times cause i dissed him thats where these kind of cases were annoying

Reaction score
The only downside to this would be an organisation loses significant amounts of XP when kicking members, so you could kick and reinvite members over and over again to drain org XP if you decide you hate the org you were in.

Sam

Reaction score
There is a very good reason, for why I added this piece of logic to the code. If we allow people to leave, and rejoin after an hour, it opens up the possibility for people to abuse the system to gain free XP.

The days of kicking people as a joke are over, every time you kick someone you lose XP.

I see no real reason to allow this, can anyone provide a valid scenario where this would be needed? Additionally, the cooldown is just until the next restart. So it's not like you have to wait a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.