Server Suggestion Org garage

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Org garage
Suggestion Description: A garage that org members can deposit cars that any member with the ability to access the garage can get out and drive

Why should this be added?:
- there are many orgs with very wealthy people and many cars that don't get the love they deserve. they drive the fastest or the biggest cars they have but have other vehicles that other org members could drive and give the car a new life or maybe something where you can transfer ownership to another person as they don't use the car anymore instead of selling it at 50% the value

What negatives could this have?:
- I don't see any negatives to be honest

Reaction score
A similar, and in my opinion, better idea to this would be to have the org boss pay like 10x the value of certain predecided cars and upon joining an org you receive access to that car, where the org boss can customise it, upgrade it, etc. this would be a good way to have vehicles uniform for the Organisation.

If you wreck the car, you’ll have to fix yours. Upon leaving the org or being kicked, you’ll lose access to it and hopefully a method of retaining the trunk contents is presented.

Reaction score
A similar, and in my opinion, better idea to this would be to have the org boss pay like 10x the value of certain predecided cars and upon joining an org you receive access to that car, where the org boss can customise it, upgrade it, etc. this would be a good way to have vehicles uniform for the Organisation.

If you wreck the car, you’ll have to fix yours. Upon leaving the org or being kicked, you’ll lose access to it and hopefully a method of retaining the trunk contents is presented.
I'm sure if you just get kicked from the org or leave it, the contents of the vehicle's trunk could just get dumped into your personal storage.