Server Suggestion Organisation perk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Organisation perk.
Suggestion Description: Add a mid level organisation perk that has the Drug Dealers phone number send you a text if all the Police force are dead. This would be sent to everyone with the perk, even if you aren't the ones killing cops. This would in turn not only notify gun men that they are safe to store or harvest drugs, but would also let other users know that it is an opportune moment possibly to commit a crime, and also take the guess work out of the legality of counter raiding rules wise.

Logistically, this makes sense, as the same number notifies you of any warrants on you if you have that level, implying the crime network who send that text have insider information, this insider information would be easier to discover than a warrant.

Why should this be added?:
- Another org perk to grind for
- Very useful
- Experienced users won't pull the "I thought cops were all dead" Card anymore.

What negatives could this have?:
- People could use it to go on duty I guess.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's prime bank raid time and thus can be very powerful.
But that means you need to meet the DD, give NPC bank money, wait for mates to put code in, travel to drill NPC, go to the bank and wait for everyone to arrive. This takes 5-10 minutes so I don't see how this can be powerful when by the time bank raiders are prepared, police would respawn already.

Reaction score
But wouldn't this have people come up with the excuse of sticking around shootouts more because all cops are dead? or to seek more properties to raid while they're dead. Information is probably the most powerful thing you can have in perp. Not knowing how many cops or if you killed all the cops is what deters people from sticking in shootouts longer and enforces 3.4. (kind of ironic that I'm saying this since I recently got warned for 3.4 lol) I would think it would be pure chaos if this was implemented where everyone would do whatever they want because the cops are dead.

Reaction score
Actually, that sounds unnecessary because many cop mains like me will go on duty and prevent the new crimes from happening regardless. Also, this is a roleplay server (not many people remember this nowadays but that doesn't change the fact that PERP was never heavily gun oriented until now) so technically 'whole' police force never loses, It's just some sort of slang to say that they killed all on-duty officers which have no official value and this information's accuracy doesn't last longer than 5 minutes.

In my personal opinion with huge respect, we should really stop making suggestions that will keep carrying PERP to a gun-oriented PVP zone which already is really all about shooting each other, grabbing guns and making profits with raids.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I feel like this is more of a higher level perk. A warrant is one thing but knowing all the cops are dead? That's prime bank raid time and thus can be very powerful.
They get notified of a bank robbery upon respawn and 5 minutes won’t give you much of a time advantage to rob the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.