Organisation player limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Limit the number of players an org can have and maybe make them pay/level up to unlock more members

Why should this be added? (pros): There would be more skill-based orgs where the members are closer, there wouldn't be any zergs and there would be more active. Also the alliance option would be more utilized as not everyone can be in the same org. I feel like this would bring some good competition and bring more competitive criminal aspect side of things.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Not to realistic

*Other additions: I would like to see what everyone thinks of the idea, I understand a lot of people would disagree but in the long run I think it will bring back there being more competitive org play rather than having crims vs PD or big org vs skilled org.

Reaction score
We had an org limit, people hated it so it got removed.

It was annoying having to sift through a list of your mates and decide which one you liked the least then having to explain to that person why you decided to kick specifically them over other users.

As it stands, org xp gain is reduced per member of the organisation. I think this is a fair compromise for zergs but I wouldn’t mind seeing the XP gain reduced for larger orgs further tbh.

Deleted member 6228

This was just recently removed, as Benji said, it was aids and everyone hated it.
Besides, limits don't matter when the other people you don't have space for can just create another organisation and ally up

Reaction score
The situation that lead to it being added in the first place was because all the players would join 1 massive org and shit on everyone else, but now a large portion of the player base are in different organisations and the “good“ players split up into different orgs.

Reaction score
It's worth pointing out that the smaller Organisations are the ones that have achieved the highest levels so far. The largest Organisations will struggle to keep up with smaller Organisations in terms of levelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.