Server Suggestion Organization Logos

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Organization Logos
Suggestion Description: Basically when you create a gang and you are setting it up in F3, have an option to upload a picture so you can have a logo for your org which you can put on your shirt/sweater. Also could have it on vehicles and have the logo on the wall inside or outside your property (Admins would have to review the picture for inappropriate pictures)

Why should this be added?:
- You can actually start wearing your org's logo on your shirt!
- More decals for sweaters and shirts!
- Makes clothing more interesting than it is.

What negatives could this have?:
- coding this into the server
- Could take a lot of time?

Last edited:
Reaction score
This would be absolutely amazing, but I really think it should be limited in regards to the screening process because I don’t wanna see mingy orgs running around with stupidly colorful or clustered clothing.

Maybe have this as a higher level org perk instead, so that it doesn’t take away from the regular clothing as much.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
This would be absolutely amazing, but I really think it should be limited in regards to the screening process because I don’t wanna see mingy orgs running around with stupidly colorful or clustered clothing.

Maybe have this as a higher level org perk instead, so that it doesn’t take away from the regular clothing as much.
Yeah I'd agree with that, I mean it's something to work for.

Reaction score
make it like the GTA V crew logo where you can put them on cars and you have me sold
YUJe4nV.jpeg

Reaction score
If this was implemented like the GTA V logos I think this would be awesome! I think there would have to be a way for admins to be able to moderate the logos just incase people decided to use them inappropriately.