Origins of my name.

Reaction score
I was messing around with my first Steam account around 2008. I simply started it off with a terrible name.
"Max Payne/Chris Redfield/G"
I proceeded to keep that for a few months while playing the free Half Life 2 Deathmatch with 7 FPS and 350+ ping. Great to know the ping problems haven't changed.
I then added my favorite number the same number of times and thought to shorten my name because even I thought it was too long.
"MCG55555"
Eventually, around the times when I was playing HL1 mods, which was late '08-late '09, I added some more since I had played a bunch more games and watched more videos of random things.
"MCGSCEFWH55555"
Around this time....well, who can guess who fell for one of those free game scam links while being an eager youngling?
I made a second account, and I had the "Counter Strike 1 Anthology" pack. I proceeded to play Condition Zero for the next year or so, which is when I finally got my current name.
"MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555"
That account somehow got hacked real hard that I can't find it anymore.
Luckily, I made my current account just in case it happened and it's what I'm using today.
As for what it stands for....I can't really remember but I'll put down those I can remember.
Max Payne (Max Payne)
Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)
G (The House of The Dead)
Stan (Obscure 2)
Corey (Obscure 2)
Edward Carnby (Alone in the Dark 1/2/3)
(Gordon) Freeman (Half-Life) [I think.]
F
A
A
(Matt) Winston (BrainBread) [I think.]
Harry Mason (Silent Hill)
Edd (Eddsworld)
Tom (Eddsworld)
John Freeman (Half Life: Full Life Consequences)
Henry Freeman (Half Life: Hero Beggining)

I'll probably won't remember the rest. As for why I wrote this post?.....So that people don't think I smashed my head against the keyboard. Thanks for following me down a short retelling of my history.