Overflowed reliable buffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
Haven't played Garry's Mod since my PC wiped, I tried using creepis' autoexec.cfg guide, I tried to join the server and I get kicked saying "Disconnect: Kommandant A1L overflowed reliable buffer". No idea what I've done wrong, reset my garry's mod, factory reset bat, wiped everything, does anyone know how to fix this?

Update: I can join the main server, but not the training server

Last edited:
Solution
This is a inventory issue, these players have toooooo many items in their storage. So when they join the server we send a lot of data to them in a very short period of time, resulting in the game kicking the player.

Fredy is working on a fix as we speak.
Reaction score
Not sure of the exact cause of this but it seems like the size of your org storage (Edit: or just storage in general) may constitute to this error, for example, I can't connect to the training server (as I am getting the same error) and my org storage on the training server looks like this:

6xMjPer.png

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
This is a inventory issue, these players have toooooo many items in their storage. So when they join the server we send a lot of data to them in a very short period of time, resulting in the game kicking the player.

Fredy is working on a fix as we speak.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.