P.S.G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
P.S.G is the only Active private security company in paralake
We are dedicated to providing services for any client/clients in Para lake
the services we offer are
House painting {google the slang term} from £20000 to £75000 { You must provide a fully valid reason for the agent or it will be refused}
Security services {House protection} £35000 a hour
Event security {Car Meets, Political rally's,Religous events} from £15000
The approved list of vehicles is as follows {All must be black}
Land rover Range rover 2012
Hummer H1
BMW M3 E92
Ford transit
Cadillac Escalade

The rankings are as follows
Owner
SGT
CPL
Pvt
Recruit

we are also hiring
We are not affiliated in any way with the Para lake police department the PLPD does not share and subsidiary's stocks or sell equipment to any of the agents we do not share any
details of any hiring logs or info on clients with the PLPD if you believe a agent has revealed your name please contact auris#7347 on discord

Attachments

• P.S.G.PNG
    P.S.G.PNG
    1.9 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
oh well ill change it now could you remove this to keep the thread clean

Reaction score
We are hiring
Name
Steam name
Org
experience { list past orgs}
Do you own any of the vehicles listed?
will you swear to keep all details of clients secret even if the PLPD demand there names?
will you attend the training sessions and keep active in the org ?

Reaction score
Official Statement from PLPD Captain ”Benj”:

The Paralake Police Department do not consider paramilitary styled patrols in residential or otherwise public areas as a legitimate form of business or public safety and for these purposes all members of this organisation shall receive formal warning to cease and desist any plans for such activities.

Failure to comply with this request will result in asset forfeiture of firearms, vehicles, and payments made for such services.

It is important that the owner(s) and manager(s) of this organisation note the following points:
1: telling us to google an implied criminal activity to confirm that it is a criminal activity isn’t wise whilst offering a criminal service.
2: Paramilitary style event protection is not legal either. The Paralake Police Department are perfectly capable of, and actively do protect large public gatherings with appropriately equipped officers, often being TFU or shotgun authorised units.
3: any such incidents of firearms being raised towards our officers or the general public will be met with immediate lethal force.

Any vehicle or person suspected of taking part in paramilitary activity will prompt immediate Tactical Firearms Unit Deployment.

From what our informants tell us, this organisation does not possess the individual skill or training resources to take on our officers, so don’t even try.

Regards,
The Tactical Firearms Unit.​

Reaction score
[ * ] [ * ] [ * ] [ * ] [ * ] (5 / 5 star review)

Today I had the pleasure of cooperating with P.S.G when I was elected af Mayor of Paralake City.

Aaron (owner of P.S.G) provided us with high quality security (I was eventually kidnapped but still good service). P.S.G established a safe house for me and the SS agents to residence within. However, there was no toilet paper in the bathroom.

Regards, B. Nixon, Mayor of Paralake City.

(I was killed as Mayor within Aaron's property while writing this review) ;_; </3

Reaction score
the kidnapping was by good freinds and we did not expect it the situation was delt with and the mayor was returned safley

Reaction score
Well yes burning evidence is a very important part of being a PMC the army alter evidence all the time and its a good skill to have

Reaction score
Dear PLPD representative it has come to our attention of your disapproval of our organization
we would like to give a formal statement regarding this
we are not a ''Paramilitary'' force as there is no military service in Paralake we are committed to providing private security to any client no matter of
Religon,race,age,wealth,status and we are there for clients when the police department cannot/will not be there and provide Constant protection and surveillance i admit our house painting service is unethical and we may move away from this soon
If you'd like to have a chat call me on 947 7092
Yours sincerely
CEO of P.S.G
Aaron Davidson

Attachments

• P.S.G.PNG
    P.S.G.PNG
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
"The Paralake Police Department are perfectly capable of, and actively do protect large public gatherings with appropriately equipped officers, often being TFU or shotgun authorised units"
Let me stop you there, are we talking about the same department? All tfu do is legally murder people.

Status
Not open for further replies.