Paintball guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Add paintball guns that would work for different purposes.

Why should this be added? (pros): Having paintball matches
For temporarily disabling cameras for 2-10 min, or when someone comes to fix it. (Rules needed for this, for example don't disable cams that won't benefit you)

What negatives could this have? (cons): Might be annoying

Additional info: Purchased or crafted for 1000 bucks+-

Reaction score
Enforcing a rule like disallowing people to shoot cameras for no reason would be annoying to enforce and to be honest I probably wouldn’t invest much time in enforcing it.

Reaction score
Enforcing a rule like disallowing people to shoot cameras for no reason would be annoying to enforce and to be honest I probably wouldn’t invest much time in enforcing it.
This can go under vandalism, and 3.4 as shooting a camera for no reason will attract legal attention and confiscation of the item, and with a small tweak of law 7.3 to include recreational non-lethal arms, jail sentence and a ticket.

Edit: law 7.3 probably doesn't even need to be edited, considering it could be used to cause damage, which it specifically covers.

Reaction score
This can go under vandalism, and 3.4 as shooting a camera for no reason will attract legal attention and confiscation of the item, and with a small tweak of law 7.3 to include recreational non-lethal arms, jail sentence and a ticket.

Edit: law 7.3 probably doesn't even need to be edited, considering it could be used to cause damage, which it specifically covers.
He was referring to adding rules not laws.

Reaction score
I like the idea

Maybe add the possibility to either wipe it (by gov employees) or it will go after 5-10 minutes

And don't make it against the rules, just make it break the law like regular jaywalking or red lights (no highway/intersection) , it is done all the time and it's fine.

Reaction score
Yes you're right

Status
Not open for further replies.