Tire repair kit

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Add a thing like wrenches for tires. To make sure its not abused, make it so you have to wait 5 min after your tires have been popped like wrenches when car's disabled

Why should this be added? (pros): Easy to code (?), Useful

What negatives could this have? (cons): Cant think of any. Add any in comments if you can think of

Reaction score
fully deflated tyres are ruined and well-beyond repair, tyre repair kits only work on slow punctures which isn't a thing in perp

Reaction score
I feel a better/more realistic solution would be to have a spare tyre which you can purchase from road crew and it takes up a slot in your trunk.

It would also take up a primary weapon slot to prevent people from carrying it on them at all times.

Would only make your tyres work for a few minutes/set amount of distance. Enough to get from city to repair station.

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I feel a better/more realistic solution would be to have a spare tyre which you can purchase from road crew and it takes up a slot in your trunk.

It would also take up a primary weapon slot to prevent people from carrying it on them at all times.

Would only make your tyres work for a few minutes/set amount of distance. Enough to get from city to repair station.
Ye that'd be a cool idea, just make sure that it takes a while to channel whilst fixing the tyres so you cannot just instantly do it if spiked by police or smth

Reaction score

There are spare emergency tyres like these but should only be driven with a max of 80kph/49mph so the car should be limited to around that.
Notrad01.jpg

Reaction score
I was just about to fucking make a suggestion Similar to this, so I’ll drop it here instead:

- You purchase a tire repair kit from the roadcrew station for $1500.
- 5 minutes after popping your tires, you can “reinflate“ your tires with this kit.
- Once the kit has been used, your vehicle will have tires at 5% HP.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
There are spare emergency tyres like these but should only be driven with a max of 80kph/49mph so the car should be limited to around that.
Notrad01.jpg
I wouldn't say limited, I'd say if your car goes over that certain mph you'll pop your tires again.

Reaction score
R5f778365cddb00205c97b89a218207ca
oh yeah it'll buff out just fine just ingore the 50 cal hole

Reaction score
An item to fix popped tyres but instead of fully fixing them, have them go to tier'd state?
Don't know about realism but I think it makes sense gameplay wise.

Reaction score
An item to fix popped tyres but instead of fully fixing them, have them go to tier'd state?
Don't know about realism but I think it makes sense gameplay wise.
have you ever played beam ng drive you know when you slap the tyre on something and it makes that wierd noise and is partially popped i reckon the repair kit should repair it to a state that is ''driveable'' so basicly you dont drift but its incredibly slow here is a video example maybe a sound like this but less annoying and loud