Papito

Reaction score
TIPS ON MAKING A MONTAGE:
when making a video leave your screen be normal or if you have to zoom in to show you have killed someone that is the only exception.
NUMBER 2: Show the kills. not deaths no running with long legs XD.
NUMBER 3: Maybe the song?????
NUMBER 4: Transitions would be nice
NUMBER 5: Cut your videos at a good time so it syncs
NUMBER 6: Start your clips at a time where you're about to shoot someone I don't like seeing a close up screen running. It hurts my eyes.
I hope this finds it useful to you.
This is just to joke and mess about but you can use these. And also if you are actually zooming in because of the resolution on every clipping software it should say something like "Stretch to fit 16:9 " Which means you stretch it enough to fit the 16:9 resolution not the org mate. Anyways it is a mid montage not the best nor worst. Overall nice montage

Reaction score
your montage is damn good, good clips, but your screen is zoomed in a lot, it can be a bit itchy when it's zoomed in so much, so rather normal but good

Reaction score
TIPS ON MAKING A MONTAGE:
when making a video leave your screen be normal or if you have to zoom in to show you have killed someone that is the only exception.
NUMBER 2: Show the kills. not deaths no running with long legs XD.
NUMBER 3: Maybe the song?????
NUMBER 4: Transitions would be nice
NUMBER 5: Cut your videos at a good time so it syncs
NUMBER 6: Start your clips at a time where you're about to shoot someone I don't like seeing a close up screen running. It hurts my eyes.
I hope this finds it useful to you.
This is just to joke and mess about but you can use these. And also if you are actually zooming in because of the resolution on every clipping software it should say something like "Stretch to fit 16:9 " Which means you stretch it enough to fit the 16:9 resolution not the org mate. Anyways it is a mid montage not the best nor worst. Overall nice montage
do you even make montages?