Para-Trade | Online Trading Service

Reaction score
1j+ojl1FOMkX9WypfBe43D6kjfWFrxRMkR3EwXs1M3EMoAJtlSAqg...pq9PQ9

Welcome to Para-Trade, Paralake's most convenient online trading service! On this site, anything and everything you have for sale can be listed for other users to trade and purchase. Below, you can list all items you are needing to get rid of. Please note that while the use of our services are completely free, we ask that you do not use an ad blocker so we can continue to offer our services for free.

Account name:
Item name:
Picture of item:
Price:
Quantity:
Description:
Phone Number (OPTIONAL)
Email (OPTIONAL):

Please note that selling and/or trading any illegal item(s), such as, but not limited to, drugs, military-grade firearms, explosives, equipment for manufacturing drugs, etc. Failure to follow these rules will result in your post being deleted from the website, and further infractions will result in your account being terminated. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Account name: Jarheads
Item name: Salt
Picture of item: Unavailable
Price: 200k
Quantity:100
Description: All the salt accumalated from Jarheads members varying from losing guns to creating IA’s when arrested.

Reaction score
Account name: twitch.tv/jdarlight
Item name: Rifle Ammo
Picture of item: Unavailable
Price: 90k
Quantity: 50
Description: Have plenty in stock. Can also sell 100 at a time for 170k or 2k each box if bought individually.
Phone Number (OPTIONAL): 307-3966

Reaction score
Account name: Teemo
Item name: Brain cells
Picture of item:
Price:
braincells1.jpg

Quantity: a couple, lacking enough to count atm.
Description: so basically i keep making very silly posts on the forums that my buddy ryzo has to push the dumb button on so i have come to the conclusion it is infact my lack of brain cells.
Phone Number (OPTIONAL): 01800-NUTTY-NATHAN
Email (OPTIONAL): @Exrobite