Trade up challenge - Burger to Bugatti?

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have considered for a while and have finally decided to do a trade up challenge. You can see this all over youtube throughout the past usually being in real life but I thought it would be a fun time to try it on perp. I will be attempting to combat one of the biggest problems on perp, player's greed. I only have these rules,
1. I cannot use anything for trade ups other then the items I have recieved from previous trade ups
2. I cannot take any items for free, I have to refuse
3. Any items I get at the end have to be given away via spinning a wheel with the names of the people that have helped with trade ups

I will attempt to be doing this over the coming days, I will try to keep this post updated on how everything is going.
I will start with 1 Burger.
Thanks!
Edit: If you see nothing being updated, I've given up.

Reaction score
The challenge has started with a bang as we have already gained a Walther PPK! A trade with Terrence Smith saw us trade a burger for a donut. This donut was quickly traded for a fully loaded Walther PPK from Denis Nagy!

Reaction score
A massive jump in profit has seen us gain a 2016 Holiday Doll! A trade with @flugs saw us trade our PPK for a Colt Anaconda which was quickly swapped for a KAC SR-25 Barrel with @rogue . Thanks to @Maia , we were able to gain a large amount of profit and trade the Barrel for the 2016 Holiday Doll! If anyone is interested in doing expensive item trades, call me at 891-9141 in game.

Reaction score
A massive jump in profit has seen us gain a 2016 Holiday Doll! A trade with @flugs saw us trade our PPK for a Colt Anaconda which was quickly swapped for a KAC SR-25 Barrel with @rogue . Thanks to @Maia , we were able to gain a large amount of profit and trade the Barrel for the 2016 Holiday Doll! If anyone is interested in doing expensive item trades, call me at 891-9141 in game.
tfw you trade a 4mil item for a sr-25 barrel worth ABSOLUTELY nothing

Reaction score
Another quick start as we have already gained an Colt M4A1! A trade with @travis saw us gain a crowbar for our burger which then was traded for an UZI from @Bønnisen . This UZI was then trade for an M4A1 from @sidd , brilliant start and even more profit being made!
Edit: A trade with @FARSTAD has given us an AK101 for our M4 and also his generosity of a burger, what a bloke!

Last edited: