Parabellum

Reaction score
Parabellum_In_game.png

Made by @Kenty

History

Parabellum is a reboot of what was once the most powerful criminal organization in Paralake, being led by @Dom_ , @Kenty and myself. It was an enigmatic force in the shadows of the criminal underworld of Paralake. The name, drawn from the Latin phrase "Si vis pacem, para bellum" (If you want peace, prepare for war), encapsulates the organizations unwavering readiness for conflict. Typically functioning discreetly, Parabellum engages in a spectrum of illegal or otherwise illicit activities, ranging from organized crime and smuggling to extortion and black market operations within Paralake.

The gang's history hints at involvement in high-profile heists, political machinations, and the control of significant criminal domains. Loyalty is the cornerstone of Parabellum's existence, forging a resilient brotherhood that operates within the shadows of trust and confidentiality. Law enforcement agencies in Paralake are actively engaged in efforts to dismantle the criminal empire, but Parabellum's elusive nature and strategic maneuvers continue to pose significant challenges in their pursuit of justice. The city remains on high alert as authorities strive to curb the influence and criminal reign of Parabellum.

Parabellum always tries to remain focused on achieving objectives. As their narrative unfolds, a layered story emerges—one marked by power dynamics, ambitious pursuits, and an unyielding quest for dominance within the unforgiving underworld.

Membership

Membership of the organization is currently at capacity and there are no plans to open applications in the foreseeable future. Members are typically veteran players or ones who are well-established within the city.

Parabellum_7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
The blue snake... It's was all about the blue snake... The flashbacks... Save... Us...

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering why some of your organization members don't use microphone and why I haven't seen some of them in the city before (despite membership requirements)?
Thanks in advance