Paralake City Vover9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Holy shit fiddle sticks and curry mush, there is no more V2... There is only version OvEr9000!

Q: But I thought V2 was supposed to be ready last weekend?!
A: Don't worry, son, it'll all happen sooner or later, because...

The beach was changed completely! The large, natural and space consuming beach has now been shortened...
Into a man-made landfill!!!
d85347e203.jpg
WOAH!
Q:
I enjoyed taking long walks on that beach... Why do this?!
A: Don't worry, son, you can still take a long walk... If you walk in circles.

But no one cares about the beach right? That's why I added a gun range!
adcfd8d520.jpg
OMG!
Q:
What happens if I try to shoot someone else in the gunrange?
A: Don't worry, son, I have thick walls between booths for a reason.
Gunpowder won't be the only thing you'll burn through, with this new downtown layout, you'll burn rubber all day fleeing from the cops!
a7059baa79.jpg

Q: No, no, no! I spent a year learning the path between city hall and PD, how the hell am I going to learn the city all over again?!?!?!?
A: Don't worry, son, I've run experiments and simulations in my over-sized mastermachine... The only way people will know their way around is by...

4e0f01d162.jpg

UTILIZING MOTHER-CLUCKING ROADNAMES!
Q: Now I need to spend two more years memorizing those roadnames ._.'
A: Don't worry, son, I laid it all out for you, so go on and memorize them real good!
88b39d80c9.jpg

Q: Look, there's still unused space!
A: Don't worry, son, the space is still being used, but for visual elements! Limits don't allow us to build bigger maps.
912d7e92ff.jpg
73aca8b096.jpg
U WOT m9? DaT viEw!

Q: What about my FPS?! You're killing it!
A: Don't worry, son, there's an option to turn this far-seeing mechanism off anytime!

Q: I have like 100000 more questions, will you answer them?
A: Don't worry, son, I'll axe you a question instead!
fcc4371dc6.jpg

Subs~
a27600c7c8.jpg

da910eb40c.jpg
c0012ee3dd.jpg
88112b98b3.jpg
f82bc2808e.jpg

City hall reception room~
06a8215071.jpg

V2 is mostly about optimization, but the reconstruction of subs was something I wanted to do in a long time.

When I'm mapping, I'll most likely be streaming here: http://www.twitch.tv/xquality93

Reaction score
When I first saw your post of the Paralake City a month ago I didn't think that it would be released this soon. I'm sure it will be a good map for PERP. I've been playing perp with you since more than 2 years and I know you'll make a good map designed for perp. You've already done a good job editing Evocity, I know this will be a good job aswell ;)

Gix

Reaction score
Looking forward to it! It's amazing how well you have done with this map.

Reaction score
I am almost peeing myself in waiting for the map, can't wait for it. Keep up the good work!

Reaction score
sorry if i sound impatient but is there a date for all this (just like its gonna be done around that date+ - a day or two) im looking realy towards this :D

Reaction score
aagaard said:
sorry if i sound impatient but is there a date for all this (just like its gonna be done around that date+ - a day or two) im looking realy towards this :D
Who doesn't? Anyways you shouldn't post it here. There is a development discussion. You can ask questions there.

Reaction score
aagaard said:
ok thanks

Reaction score
aagaard said:
well there is no exact date but i think stephen will be done this month:)

Reaction score
aagaard said:
hows it going with V2 :D ?
Bugs are still being fixed as well, me and Fredy found a bunch yesterday, still a bunch of stuff to be done from my knowledge, I would say a couple of weeks before its all done but remember I'm no expert.

Reaction score
Rushing things can lead to bugs and things that can ruin the RP experience for everyone. Please try to understand that Stephen is working to the best of his ability to get this out to everyone, as polished as possible. There's not long to go now I assume :)

Reaction score
Goodbye rainbow colored houses and welcome new and more awesome suburb houses and layout! nice job, and a kudos to you developers and all the staff.

And here it comes:
Thank you!

Reaction score
ViDeO_GaMeZ said:
Rushing things can lead to bugs and things that can ruin the RP experience for everyone. Please try to understand that Stephen is working to the best of his ability to get this out to everyone, as polished as possible. There's not long to go now I assume :)
Thank you! Someone actually appreciate what developers do! People are so demanding, if you want a good quality product, it takes time.

A wise man once said :

"It takes 13 hours to make a Toyota Corolla, But 1 year to make a Bugatti Veryon"

Status
Not open for further replies.