Paralake Mugging Protection Unit - Apply today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have you ever been mugged? Have you ever been raided? Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? The Paralake Mugging Protection Unit is a group of normal citizens who go around protecting you! We have nothing to do with the Police or Emergency Services, although we have a close contact to the more senior Police staff in case we need their assistance in anything, we investigate any reports of mugging, raiding etc.

Our group of investigative officers will attend your residence or workplace were you or anyone has been subject to a raid or a mugging. We will take any information you have of the person who raided or mugged you. Like photos, descriptions, names etc. All the information we can get is vital to catch these scums.

Once we find them, we will take them to a secret location where we will interrogate them and make them get the items they stole of you and give it to us. Depending on if they follow our orders, they may live or die.

If we do end up in a chase with a scum, we will notify the police and ask for their assistance in catching them and then our MPU will take them to either one of our interrogation rooms or we will transport them to the PD to one of their interrogation rooms with the Police Departments assistance we can put them in jail in the PD.

If you wish to apply to be an MPU Officer, please visit our website: http://paralakempu.weebly.com/ and click the Apply button which will take you to an application page. If your application is successful, then you’ll receive an email to say you have been accepted and you will officially be an Officer.

festisite_nsa.png

Chief of the MPU – CO1 Cameron Gibbs​

Reaction score
I know someone who does the exact same job apart from they take you to a different place, oh yeah it's the entire Police Force who do that...

Reaction score
Good job with the website it looks lovely.
6ca666d425.jpg

Hope to see this organisation ingame :)

Reaction score
Looks noicer now, good one. From what I gather it's basically a free service not too unlike what the police offers, just that it's not hindered by the constraints of the law. Although it comes across as a littly silly because it's so specialized in a certain field, that being mugging and raiding. But if it weren't it'd basically be an FBI type org and those rarely work out. Plus, it's got a pretty nice acronym as a name which is noicerest.

Slight overlying problem that I just realized though:
It's kind of bonkers to basically terrorize criminals with no real justifiable motive. Police officers arrest people because they get paid for it, with tax, and since your services are completely free you have no reason to break the law other than philanthropy. And motives not justified by ego are hard to have staff agree with.

and if you become a mercenary group youd be merryweathers compeitetors, which would be rude

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good job with the website it looks lovely.
6ca666d425.jpg

Hope to see this organisation ingame :)
Thanks mate
[DOUBLEPOST=1455727837,1455727745][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks noicer now, good one. From what I gather it's basically a free service not too unlike what the police offers, just that it's not hindered by the constraints of the law. Although it comes across as a littly silly because it's so specialized in a certain field, that being mugging and raiding. But if it weren't it'd basically be an FBI type org and those rarely work out. Plus, it's got a pretty nice acronym as a name which is noicerest.

Slight overlying problem that I just realized though:
It's kind of bonkers to basically terrorize criminals with no real justifiable motive. Police officers arrest people because they get paid for it, with tax, and since your services are completely free you have no reason to break the law other than philanthropy. And motives not justified by ego are hard to have staff agree with.

and if you become a mercenary group youd be merryweathers compeitetors, which would be rude
True but as you said 'terrorising the criminals' we will do what is justifiable to force the criminals not to do it again and to give the items they stole back
[DOUBLEPOST=1455727925][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know, but we will terrorise them and force them to give what they took back otherwise we will plant bombs on their cars etc and cause carnage
Yes I did

Amber Powell

Spencer, you make an org like this but all you do is mug and be mugged. So why protect it when you do it yourself? In my eyes this is dumb​

Status
Not open for further replies.