PARALAKE OLYMPICS

Reaction score
Paralake Olympic Games
75c76bf66d.png
What are the Paralake Olympic Games?

It has come to my attention that the population of Paralake City is not very fit. It is ranked one of the most unhealthy cities in the world. Recent studies have show that an averige citizen in Paralake eats 50 burgers a day! So, the I came up with an idea! Lets start an event on a specific day, where the citizens of Paralake City (with the help of the Staff Team, supervised by one of the owners) can participate in the Paralake Olympic Games!

What events will be available?

The citizens of paralake will be able to participate in 4 events:

City Relay Race:
A team of Four (4) users have to carry a prop through the 4 stops from the start to the end zone. On each stop one of the four team mates stand and once a person reaches their buddy, he must pass down the prop to him. This continues to the 4th stop where the competitor dashes towards the end zone. First man to the end zone, wins!
ec217f4c35.png

City Bridge Dash:
1 user of each team prepares at the start zone which is at the city Highway bend. His task is to sprint as fast as he can to Redwood Avenue. First person there wins!
4e0cdf117e.png

Highway Marathon:
Each team chooses one of their members who will participate in the marathon in the name of their team. The users line up at the intersection. Once the cue has been given, all of the users must run on the highway, arround the city, untill they loop back to the intersection where the race ends.
0f60af9370.png

Marksmanship:
Each team gets their finest marksman. The competitors set up at the farm fields where they all try to shoot down bottles that are placed at the farm. At first the range is small, but as shots are fired and targets are hit, the range is altered (participants move back untill they miss the target). You miss? You lose! Winning team recieves a cash prize.

Cheating

... will not be tolerated. If a user is found to be cheating in some way, his entire team will be disqualified and any win the team has achieved before cheating will be disqualified too. This means that if you won , for example, the relay race and cheated on the dash, your previous win doesnt count and you are not allowed to participate untill the event is over.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS IDEA!!!

Reaction score
Running on the highway is against the rules :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:
f772dadd0c.jpg
@Slayerduck remember that time when you got rekt at the docks by staff? Good times.

Good luck with that, I guess. It looks interesting, just wish we could actually do this.
KAPPA123

Last edited:
Reaction score
Paralake Marathon? I'll prepare the bomb... (jk very funny hahah)

But as @Rogue Matiz Tyres said, everyone will run in the same speed and that, but maybe you have to use it the right way to win