Paralake Services - Application section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name:Jian"11" Huan
Age of your character:Unknown
(OPTIONAL)Background story:He was kidnapped around his twenties when he was brought to Paralake city. Where he was sold as a slave to Robin Sen. Where he was found in Robin Sens office in the Arnnot surveillance building.There he got a job as a investigator, thats how he came to Paralake city.
(ONLY IF YOU WANT TO WORK IN WEAPONRY RELATED OFFICES)Firearms knowledge (Firearms level):
Available cars:Betsy, Dorothy, Cletus
(IF YOU WANT TO WORK IN AN OFFICE)In which Office section you would like to work in and what products you offer our customers:I make some mean greasy noodles.(Head cook)
(IF YOU WANT TO DELIVER OUR PRODUCTS:REQUIRES TRANSPORTATION VEHICLES, TRANSIT, VANDURA, DODGE RAM ETC.)Would you like to deliver our products to our customers?:If I had to.
Steam name PeardePear
Microphone (Required if you would like to pickup customer orders trough your phone.) : Y/N
Basic RP knowledge: You even said my derpy RP was great.
Basic to good understanding of the rules: I'm an enforcer so...yes.

Reaction score
IC Information:

Name:
Steven Arnott

Age of your character: 36

Background story:
Steven Arnott is a 36 year old male from South Dakota, Paralake City. He lives alone in the Suburban District of Paralake. Previously he ran his own Surveillance company called Arnott Surveillance, it ended up being shut down due to pressure from criminal organisations in Paralake. The Surveillance company ended up being disbanded due to the lack of resources we had and the low income. Arnott decided to start a type of social club organisation called The Farm House which ended up becoming extremely popular, however, the lack of resources once again struck it so it had to be disbanded a little later.

Available cars:

• Ford Crown Victoria
  • Scion xD
  • Mini Cooper
  • Ford Raptor SVT
In which Office section you would like to work in and what products you offer our customers: Physical Services. Private Investigating, Guarding or surveillance.

Phone number: 545-6713

OOC Information:

Steam name: [PH] Swiper The Fox

Microphone: Yes.

Basic RP knowledge: Yes

Basic to good understanding of the rules: Yes

Reaction score

IC Information:

Name: Grimm Huan
Age of your character: 45
(OPTIONAL)Background story: Classified
(ONLY IF YOU WANT TO WORK IN WEAPONRY RELATED OFFICES)Firearms knowledge (Firearms level): Classified
Available cars: Ford f100
(IF YOU WANT TO WORK IN AN OFFICE)In which Office section you would like to work in and what products you offer our customers: Phsyical: In the terms of guarding, scouting and taxi services
(IF YOU WANT TO DELIVER OUR PRODUCTS:REQUIRES TRANSPORTATION VEHICLES, TRANSIT, VANDURA, DODGE RAM ETC.)Would you like to deliver our products to our customers?:Yes
Phone number: 949-5909

OOC Information:
Steam name: GriiM
Microphone (Required if you would like to pickup customer orders trough your phone.) : Always
Basic RP knowledge: Yes.
Basic to good understanding of the rules: Outstanding

Chicken.jpg

Name: Aaron roycewicz
Age of your character: 9
(OPTIONAL)Background story: worked in chip shop
(ONLY IF YOU WANT TO WORK IN WEAPONRY RELATED OFFICES)Firearms knowledge (Firearms level): 28 want to work with pear
Available cars: mini [ owned bmw m3 , porsche 997]
(IF YOU WANT TO WORK IN AN OFFICE)In which Office section you would like to work in and what products you offer our customers: cooking
(IF YOU WANT TO DELIVER OUR PRODUCTS:REQUIRES TRANSPORTATION VEHICLES, TRANSIT, VANDURA, DODGE RAM ETC.)Would you like to deliver our products to our customers?:Y/N in my mini cooper
Phone number: 686-302

OOC Information:
Steam name: ^8FaZe ^2Jobcentre
Microphone (Required if you would like to pickup customer orders trough your phone.) : Y/N yes
Basic RP knowledge: Y/N yes
Basic to good understanding of the rules: Y/N yes

Roj

Reaction score

IC Information:

Name: Danny McGarrett
Age of your character: 32
Background story: Ex-Police Officer And SWAT Commander, since i've left the PAPD SWAT Unit, i got nothing to do, so i want to do stuff.

Available cars:
Holden HSV W427
GMC Vandura

In which Office section you would like to work in and what products you offer our customers:
Private Investegation / Security.

Phone number: 598-4078

OOC Information:
Steam name: Roj
Microphone (Required if you would like to pickup customer orders trough your phone.) : Always
Basic to good understanding of the rules: Very Damn Good.

Reaction score
Name: Noah Santiago

Age of your character: 46

Background story: Old mexican druglord.

Firearms level:
13, I'm crafting tons of stuff i went from level 2 to 13 in 15 minutes. I can craft handguns atm, factory new price to you guys.

Available cars: Audi TT, upgraded 1 time.

Phone number: 2805192

OOC

Steam name: [PH] Lonewolfer

Microphone Yes

Basic to good understanding of the rules: Yes

Reaction score
IC Information:
Name: Niko Aquino

Age of your character: 34

Background story:
At the age of 21, Niko came to Paralake City. At that point, he wore the name Niko Landa.
After being in the city for a short time, he learned the basics of everything happening. Criminal activity is something you see on a regular basis and no one cares, police has a slight or sometimes massive defect within their head, and every other job is just for scrubs.
Several years pass, and Niko joins an organization called Los Zetas. To become a full member, Niko had to change his surname, and then became Niko Aquino.
Niko worked hard every day, although spent most of his time doing legal work. First, he was SWAT. He was trying his best to stop the criminals within Paralake City, but it wasn't always it worked out to the best. He was shot a lot, and had to be patched up nearly every day.
Then, suddenly, Niko became a part of SWAT. His paycheck increased by nearly 200%, which was amazing. He also did his job very well, most of the time using a shotgun or sniper.
But eventually, Niko left the force completely. He now roams the city in his brand new BMW M3 E92.
He may no longer be a member of Los Zetas, but Niko still carries the name.

Firearms knowledge (Firearms level): (Decided to include it anyway) Level 28

Available cars:
BMW M3 E92

In which Office section you would like to work in and what products you offer our customers: Physical services or Specific Job Hiring

Would you like to deliver our products to our customers?: Yes, but only if absolutely necessary.

Phone number: #794-3067

OOC Information:

Steam name: Niko

Microphone: Y

Basic RP knowledge: Y

Basic to good understanding of the rules: Y

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.