Paralake TSPD

Reaction score
Paralake TSPD
Transport Security Protection Department
"When Transport Security is Needed, Were here"
MAIN INFO
Who are we?

We are the Paralake Transport Security Protection Department. A Friendly Organization Company. We are allied with the Police Force and Civilians.

What do we do?
  • Vehicle Transport Protection:
    Whenever you need transport protection were here, We will offer 2 vehicle protection, One in front - One in back, We protect you with Lethal and Non-Lethal Force.
  • Drug/Item Transport:
    We will transport your drugs from Point A to Point B, We garantee you a safe transport.
  • Non-Vehicle Transport Protection:
    If you need Transport with No Vehicles we will get you anywhere safe and sound.
Organization Budget:

Total Budget:
$153,521

RANKS & MEMBERS
OOC Ranks:

NAME - Owner & Organizator
NAME - Head-Admin
NAME - Admin
NAME - Moderator
NAME - VIP

IC Ranks:

Director & Commisioner of Department:
Oliver Green

Chief of Department:
N/A

Department Commanders:
N/A

Department Leaders:
N/A

Department Dispatchers & Managers:
N/A

Department Captains:
N/A

Department Lieutenants:
N/A

Department
Supporter:
N/A

Department Sergeants:
N/A

Corporals:
N/A

Agents:
N/A

Cadets / Recruits:
Sophia White
Jack Noah
Robin Sen

RECRUITMENT AND PROMOTIONS
Recruitment Applications [OPEN]

Sergeant Applications [CLOSED]

Lieutenant Applications [CLOSED]
ENEMIES AND ALLIES

Allies:
n/a

Enemies:
n/a

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
And why does the staff team in your org have to have a different name colour then normal users...
Why not? And there is an edit function. Stop posting to get more posts.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
I can see this one going down, some people will abuse the "protection" to kill....
Well depending on it, We will not kill, we do this so we can protect anyone that get attacked not becouse people are looking at him.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
I can see this one going down, some people will abuse the "protection" to kill....
We simply just kick em out of the group as soon as thay're reported. Then we make a report ourselvs.

Reaction score
I have seen a few orgs like this popping up recently. Would be a lot of work to organise and run but could be very succesfull if you pull it off. Best of look to you mate

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
And why does the staff team in your org have to have a different name colour then normal users...
This is what i'am talking about

Reaction score
I personally applied to this because I though it was kinda fine. After reading a little on it, it sounds freaking AMAZING! I really hope I get in, can't wait to "be" the security!

Reaction score
Cool idea, I guess. I'd perhaps experiment with the BB Code on your thread though to make it a little more appealing. Good luck with it! Oh, one more thing; where does the budget come from, YOUR in-game money?