Paramedic Supervisor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Add a supervisor job for paramedics.

SHORT explanation (in notes):
- Simply as the Sergent or LT jobs, just for the paramedics.
- Could aswell add this to the application, just as Sergent / LT.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Well it'll provide more roleplay to the server and is even more realistic.

Optional additions:
- N/A

Reaction score
Well considering that the active Police LT is generally the EMS co-ordinator, this job shouldn't be needed, seeing how LT can demote & revoke Vehicle rights from: Paramedics, Fire-fighters, Sergeants, SWAT, and regular Officers. That seems to illustrate how he is in charge of them all... so in light of this,
xb0b3t.png

Reaction score
-Support
Medics aren't roleplaying that much.
Even now there isn't somethimes medics and if this gets accepted then there will be even less.

Reaction score
After looking into this in-game and out of game, I believe that a paramedic "leader" will be required as-long as the Lieutenant is revoked of a majority of it's powers over the Medical office up to a point, this is because paramedics (currently) have no co-operation not only each other, but the people they are going to assist and other members of the EMS while Medic is the second most played job on PERPHeads.

If the Lieutenant is revoked of some of it's rights, then I will support this suggestion, if not then there (unfortunately) would be no point in this job.

In addition to this suggestion, the Firecrew could also use a leader such as a Captain however there are (generally) very few firefighters anyways, others could discuss this if they want.

Reaction score
I might as well step in on this idea now because it is fairly easy for me to rule on this no matter how much discussion may come of it. And I am going to say no to this.

My reasoning is simple, there is no hierarchy as medics and there is no sense in making one. If medics had more roles to do specific tasks then perhaps, but that is simply unneeded complications. Additionally this reminds me of all the fire chief suggestions. If you would like review them, discuss the idea in depth then make an informed idea thread. As for now though this has little purpose as the lieutenant does a fine job of managing all emergency services.

Status
Not open for further replies.