Paris Attacks

Deleted member 1235

My opinion? You arent going to like. Paris and America invaded Iraq and killed 3000 IRAQI's, and nobody batted an eyelid, but when 100 or so people from Paris die everyone is so butt hurt, if anyone is the terrorist's its them.
(too much to simply state in comments)
I will stand by my point in which you need to read a book. Firstly, "Paris" hasn't invaded anyone, it's a city not a country. The word you're looking for is France. It's like me saying New York Invaded Afghanistan in 2001. Secondly, France was not even in the Iraq war, which clearly shows you are talking out your arse. Do not claim your opinion is fact, otherwise it ceases to be an opinion. Do also not claim it is a fact when it isn't even true. You claim the French are terrorists, the definition of terrorism is "the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims." In what way are France using violence for their own political aims? You are either a very good troll or a complete idiot.
gt2PniC.png

(Edit)
You say nobody made a huge #PrayForIraq when it happened. Yet the largest protests in history took place https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_15,_2003_anti-war_protest. I suggest you start reading the hungry caterpillar and work your way up from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
People's beliefs cause disagreements, Which leads to fights, Which leads to deaths. It's all a mind game to be honest which people follow. Any religion is yet to be proven real but they still cause terror to innocent lives who do not deserve death. Paris, the City of love, has witnessed something no-one should ever need to see. These so called 'terrorists' could pretty much be killed with a couple of Nuclear bombs, but they have the advantage. They use Innocent lives as a shield to protect them, They use them as if they were a toy that costs nothing to them. But for our Governments, We care about lives, even if they are not ours. For this reasons, we can not use nuclear bombs. But in war, Lives are always lost.
  • #PrayForParis

Last edited:

Deleted member 4084

Peoples' beliefs, Some people fight for theirs.
Pretty much both world wars were about the leaders' belief, example; Hitler,
It's really sad about whats going on in Paris. R.I.P to those who died,
Britain have
current-threat-sev.png

What the threat levels mean
Threat levels are designed to give a broad indication of the likelihood of a terrorist attack.

• LOW means an attack is unlikely.
  • MODERATE means an attack is possible, but not likely
  • SUBSTANTIAL means an attack is a strong possibility
  • SEVERE means an attack is highly likely
  • CRITICAL means an attack is expected imminently
Source: https://www.mi5.gov.uk/home/the-threats/terrorism/threat-levels.html
This was updated as soon as Paris got attacked.
#PrayForParis

Reaction score
It was really shoking to read the news this night. Fascist ISIS terrorists use a religion to press through their sickening world view.
Solidarity with the French people and everyone fighting ISIS.

I am quite ashamed by some members of this community tho. Matt using a prime example of Whatabouttism is just very misplaced. I get your point. The war crimes done by the US are horrendous and we can't forget them, but that doesn't even remotely justify the murder of 130 innocent people. Maybe you're too young to understand this, I don't know.

Others start blaming refugees for these horrible acts. Why? I'd like to know that too. It's not easy for Europe to take so many people in at once, obviously. But can we blame people seeking safety? Every sane person would do the same. Of course, black sheep are among them, but is it worth letting probably million in extreme poverty or even death, just because of these total idiots. I highly doubt it. This attack on France will be used for racist propaganda. They will blame Muslims and refugees. People generalizing a big group, because they believe stupid and manipulative youtube videos and articles. All I can tell you is, that you have to meet the people yourself before putting them into a box. Most of the are so full of life and joy, even after they lost basically everything. Especially a day with the kids there make a day worthwhile, because you see how happy they are here. These people understand life better than most of us. They're not full of hate, even after the murderous terror group ISIS took away their old life.

We all could learn from them.

Reaction score
Most of the people in this thread don't know why ISIS exists and how something as backwards as that exists coming from first world countries but what they fail to realize is that the Muslim/Islmaic world today is in a entirely different economic and political context than the Western world. The Muslim/Islamic world lacks unity, suffers from poverty, oppression, unemployment, greedy political leaders, and Muslims have been witnessing the continual slaughter of other Muslims by opposing forces in their lands for decades. These factors, along with others, can push some to join extremist groups. This is also probably why they haven't had their "enlightenment period", as @Fredy stated, and won't for quite some time.

However it's quite harsh to shove all of Islam in one group and call them all barbarians but the acts that were displayed in Paris the other day will make it even harder for the people to accept refugees and Muslims as a whole. It's important to not do such because if you, you're just going to keep the continuous cycle of hatred going which is what ISIS and other extremist groups want.

MattIs

Instead of preying to some non existent homophobic genocidal racist why don't we actually try and actually tackle the issue. I mean come on, we could all see it happening. It's terrorism for fuck sake.