Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Parking Brake

Short explanation:
-Easier way to use the Handbrake when parking downhill/uphill
-Even More realistic parking
-Press "Spacebar" to Activate

Detailed description:
I think this is an easier way to park. If you're parking up stressed you don't care of doing holding the "Spacebar" and Exiting the vehicle. Even though sometimes it fails, What i mean is why not make it alot easier by changing it to "Press the spacebar" to activate the Parking brake while Engine is off. So when engine is on the original handbrake should be the same.

Easier Explanation:
When the engine is off you should easily just press down "Spacebar" to activate the parking break to stop the car from moving on at uphill or downhill. But when the Engine is on the handbrake should basicly be the same as it is now

Edit:
This isn't about driving. When driving the Handbrake should be the same. It's when the vehicles Ignition is turned off the parking break should be available by just pressing "Spacebar" once to activate and press the same button to disable the Parking Break.

This isnt about doing the game much better. This is more of a suggestion to edit a minor thing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can already use the handbrake by holding space when you exit the car. It's basically the same as pressing space one then exit

Reaction score
You can already use the handbrake by holding space when you exit the car. It's basically the same as pressing space one then exit
Yeah, but the thing you don't get is when you enter the car the handbrake turns off automaticly. Thats what i want to get prevented. And it does even make it easier to only press space once?

Reaction score
Spacebar is used to brake when driving, as well as the handbrake, making it to only having to press it would cause the handbrake to be put on even if you for some reason wouldn't want it to be, in my opinion, it's fine with having to hold spacebar while exiting, and it isn't "unrealistic" or anything like that to sometimes forget to put on the handbrake.

Reaction score
Spacebar is used to brake when driving, aswell as the handbrake, making it to only having to press it would cause the handbrake to be put on even if you for some reason wouldn't want it to be, in my opinion, it's fine with having to hold spacebar while exiting, and it isn't "unrealistic" or anything like that to sometimes forget to put on the handbrake.
You don't hold your handbrake while exiting the car IRL. You just set it and leaves the vehicle. Thats the point of this Suggestion. That when the vehicle is off you simply has to press it once to activate the Parking brake and press it again to deactivate

Reaction score
Well, some players have fancy cars, which drifting with is lovely. Having to press space and press it again can be real shite for drifting. And because of this I can't give out tickets to drifters :kappa:
This would be useful on the other hand. So, make it a F1 option?

Reaction score
Well, some players have fancy cars, which drifting with is lovely. Having to press space and press it again can be real shite for drifting. And because of this I can't give out tickets to drifters :kappa:
This would be useful on the other hand. So, make it a F1 option?
Well, Read the suggestion again. This is when the vehicle is off. Not when its on?

Reaction score
Before the blinkers were added the handbrake used to be something like you right clicked or something and it put it on.

I agree that sometimes it can be annoying but It's not something that keeps me up at night.

Reaction score
You can hold spacebar its the same as pressing space bar and to be honest holding space bar is better I don't really think this should be added to the server as its already in and people are not lazy to just hold space bar but again not really much point.

Reactions: Mim
Reaction score
As already metioned, there is already a feature for the handbrake by holding the space bar. I don't see any reason to implement this as there is already a feature for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.