Patrol Training Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As long as the clip of me murdering @AlexDunsシ in a failed pit attempt doesn’t get utilised against me in an out of context IA complaint, its all good :)

Reaction score
@LilChicken "Yikes" some in SMT said after reading this. You won't get access to the training server, meaning it will have to be on the main server, and that will break policy/laws. You aren't in Patrol Training, so it is not like your vetted by the department as an example. You also don't have access to post/edit on the PLPD Youtube channel, meaning none of what you do will become an official resource unless otherwise approved by PT, so its time wasted anyways. However. You are always welcome to bring your ideas on the next videos to myself as I am the one who organized the project and had help from all of the amazing people who became involved. Then maybe if it is done right, we will see about posting it.

Also, don't bother putting my name on text without tagging, otherwise, forget about it.

Deleted member 5577

@zXDroNEXz with all due respect SMT don’t play like normal officers do and neither do you tbh I feel like these resources could be far improved and I never asked for access to the training server nor to be slandered in an SMT meeting but thanks for bringing that to my attention, these resources won’t be used seriously by anyone anyway they’re actually more dull than reading policy and that has worked thus far anyway.

Reaction score
@LilChicken why instead of shitting all over something Patrol have clearly put time and effort into (especially rogue ;) ) try and create or at least suggest something useful. I'd much rather watch these videos than read policy ngl

Reaction score
@LilChicken
"I feel like these resources could be far improved"
Yet not a single suggestion on how other than critiquing that these would never happen.

"I never asked for access to the training server"
Its where they were filmed. Its how we had the ability to noclip and do some shoots in specific places. Doing it on the live server would just be more difficult and probably unpractical.

"these resources won’t be used seriously by anyone anyway they’re actually more dull than reading policy and that has worked thus far anyway."
You used "thus", henceforth, you must be correct! Also, this is an opinion.

Deleted member 5577

@zXDroNEXz I don’t really care about your special no clip angles or your admin on the training server giving your ego more inflation than it already has, I do appreciate the hard work of rogue but I think you’ve lead them down a dead end after all this is your project I’m not faulting the team at all I’ve also made a suggestion post and you should’ve been able to infer suggestions as in they don’t represent real situations at all so I feel they’re not applicable

Reaction score
@LilChicken Noclip privileges are given to Training Members regardless, the majority of this project was overseen by command members. If you think my ego is inflated by a server rank, then I'll gladly resign from Patrol Trainer and continue to show you how highly I already think of myself just to spite you.

Rouge did an amazing job on the voice acting, I would have no one else do it, thank Double J for the suggestion and seeking him out to do it. But you're also forgetting the other 10+ that worked on this. This idea alone got TFU and RTU to begin working on their own videos.

I fail to see how having the tenacity to do something creative can lead you to a dead end.

Status
Not open for further replies.