Paul Harper Vs Cheng Tiwanaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: SGT Masterchief Paul Harper
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: JasperkelCheng Cheng Tiwanaku
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:107585453
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 User broke GP multiple times while dealing with officers. When in the admin sit the player claimed to be just trying to get around the other side of the car to pull out his gun. But he broke gunpoint multiple times leading to the parking lot.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1614136339
Tick:

Deleted member 4983

U were on whisper btw, he might've not heard u say things to him.

Reaction score
As I told you in the admin sit the other officer told me to leave so I was trying to leave to my friends car and thought I had keys but I didn't. Then you gun pointed me I was trying to get some time between my arrest first because maybe a friend would helped me but it took too long so I thought if I would make a run and get behind the car i could take out my gun as I was behind cover (This happen too me once and the admin in that sit told me as the guy was able to get behind cover he was allowed to take out a gun).

Reaction score

As you can see the officer told me to leave so I left then to other officer came to me and gun pointed me I was trying to delay the situation so maybe a friend/org member would help me as I was wanted. after some time I noticed that nobody was coming so I thought if I would make a run to the other side of the car and get cover i would take out my gun and starting too shoot the officer. (as i already told earlier in another post "This happen too me once and the admin in that sit told me as the guy was able to get behind cover he was allowed to take out a gun".)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright to so if you look at the 32 second mark you will see where he ignored the GP. I ordered him to stop and face away from me but he just kept shuffling and shifting.

Reaction score
As I already told you I was trying to delay my arrest so an friend/org member could help me. I did this by moving slowly and as you asked to tun around thought this is my change let me make the run and get behind cover and get my gun out to shoot you.

Reaction score
Accepted
As seen from the video you were under gunpoint for a prolonged amount of time and should not have been walking around the vehicle, you should have stood still and complied with the given orders from the officer.
@Jasperkel will receive a warning for his actions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.