PC randomly turns off during War thunder?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

I wonder if you guys can help me. Basically Whenever I play War Thunder, and only during War Thunder my PC will randomly turn off. There's no specific time where it happens, I could be clicking the "next" button or firing a tank shell, but as soon as I click it turns off completely as if I just unplugged it. It doesn't happen all games but has got more and more recent.

Can your brains help me? Other games are fine, the War Thunder game is from their website so the non-Steam version if that helps.

Reaction score
Have you tried lowering your graphics settings? I'm not saying your PC is not powerful enough but high settings is one reason it could be turning off. Another could be due to it overheating and you might need to clean your fans out as alot of dust builds up, I clean mine every month to avoid it getting to hot and overheating.

Reaction score
Your pc is probably overheating, your airflow is probably incorrect OR you have a fault CPU or motherboard

Is the computer custom made or what?

Reaction score
Have you got anything running in the back ground? And have you got duel monitors?

Deleted member 1235

I think it's resolved now. My twin claimed he cleaned out the PC last week but he took off only one cover and not the side with the fans. I just took a lorry load of dust from in-between the fan blades and hoovered the sponge sheet that's used to stop debris hitting the fan. PC is a lot quieter now and no longer full of dust. That should keep it cool. Thanks everyone.

Trande

Is it bad if I never cleaned my fan? My PC is 5 years old.