Recommend me some WW1/WW2 games?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

I wonder if you guys can help me choose some new games to get? I'm looking for any type really whether it be strategy,first person etc I've got the following but need more as I've played the hell out of them all:
Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm
War Thunder
Company of Heroes 1 & 2
Hearts of Iron III
Heroes & Generals
Men of War
Cod 2 (Don't hate me pls)

I've heard Verdun is a good WW1 game, does anybody know any others? If so then post on here then perhaps we could play together if I get it. Ty guys :D

MattIs

Trande Denied Staff Application Simulator. Great game. Great graphics. Maybe a bit too nazi for my liking ;)
Day of Defeat is awesome

Reaction score
Brothers in arms: Road to hill 30
brothers-in-arms-road-to-hill-30_2.jpg

Bought it myself a couple of years ago from market or some shite, enjoyed it quite much, never finished it and think i now have lost the disc.

Reaction score
I would suggest Forgotten Hope for BF2 if you are into a really realistic and team based WW2 shooter that's really into scale and tactics. Just beware that the community is like an on/off switch, you are either struggling to get into a server or it's a desert.

ThomasGeorge

Medal of Honor Airbourne is a good game. Shame it was the last WW2 game in the series before EA decided to go modern which eventually lead to the series demise.

Reaction score
Call of duty world at war -tactical servers
Red orchestra 2/1
Hearts of iron darkest hour