PD underground garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: The PD parking garage is underground

Short explanation (in notes):
- Cover the parking lot with a ceiling and walls, with lights inside to light it up.
-
ab4db6f009.jpg
The PD never expose their vehicles to the public so their vehicles won't be stolen. This is why i am suggesting this.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Firstly, its highly unrealistic to expose the vehicles to the public and anyone who would like to steal one of these.
Secondly, having an exposed parking lot is unrealistic in the first place. The police departments never have their parking lots exposed to the public and to people that can loiter and wander around, to tamper with the vehicles.
These parking lots would be a better option than what we have now.

[Simple thing you could do; Instead of lowering the entire parking lot, place walls around it and a ceiling to match the street level. Create barriers around the entrance so drivers won't drive on top of this garage and when the garage is implemented, the PD can be expanded if need be]

Optional additions:
-

Reaction score
It's also highly unrealistic for someone to walk in the back of a PD to steal a vehicle when there's a gate they must pass and a LEO guarding it, and not to mention all the LEOs within the PD.

Reaction score
Umm where I live they park police cars and vans in a public parking lot LOL. On a serious note yea this is not needed right now there is a Guard at the entrance and there is 90% of the time Swat guarding the lot and PD.

Reaction score
Here in the neterlands they just are behind the pd with an gate who no one can pass, the cars them self are in litle sheds.

Reaction score
20150816_151254.png

This is how the German policeforce garage looks like :kappa:

No really this idea is not quite bad, we had an Police Garage at evocity too. I mean its not really needed. But tbh. Its not a quite bad idea. :peanut:

Reaction score
As it appears that @Epithax decided to wake this thread up I've decided to give a reply.

Back in evocity we had this system, I really liked it although I don't really understand why it would need to be added to the server as it would bring down @Xquality to deal with a map update and he is pretty busy with things in real life and other things as far as I know so to be fair it's rather useless, although I do like it to some extent where for example people would not walk down to the PD and say; hey uhh i need your help uhh... Maybe they would actually start using the 911 feature that we have on the server.

So basically what I'm saying is; I like it but I don't see any need, there's no one who steals police cars really as it's one of the stupidest things you can actually do. In Sweden we have this system but that's so that the vehicles stay in a good tempature instead of either freezing or melting.

TL;DR - I will not support this, not really any need.

Status
Not open for further replies.