S.W.A.T. Station

Reaction score
Topic: Small station for swat located in the PD parking lot.

Short explanation (in notes):
- The S.W.A.T. Has their own station for their S.W.A.T. Truck and S.W.A.T. team. (Path will still be available to the armory)
- Hide the S.W.A.T. Van from the public but still easy to access for gov employees.
- Only supervisors and S.W.A.T. Are allowed to open the doors to the garage for S.W.A.T.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
You don't see S.W.A.T. on a daily basis, do you? Don't think so. S.W.A.T. Teams have their separate area especially made to hide them from the public and keep them from being seen, etc. The reason for this is that this stops people from being scared by the S.W.A.T. That walk around the PD with their weapons out.

People irl would feel threatened by the amount of firearms they carry in public, and would rather not come to the PD at all.

Optional additions:
- Make the station underground with a garage door.

Deleted member 27

Good idea but, to do that Xquality would have to resize the PD and the map is already in the limits that Source Engine allows.

Reaction score
The SWAT is part of the police force why do you want to seperate them?

And why should they build the SWAT station you are aware of map limits if they were not there our computers would explode when we joined the map. I think it is too excessive

Reaction score
When I went to the Olympics in London 3 years ago there was loads of armed police armed with MP5s and Sidearms that were clearly visible and I personally didn't feel threatened at all? Aslong as its a police officer with those firearms I wasn't threatened or scared lool. Although I would like to see something a bit like this where S.W.A.T can just go and chill and get something to do maybe even get a rule change so that they can practise there. With the resize problem, personally I'd suggest just transforming the farm into something like this as it has a firing range which can't actually legally be used and no one uses it anyway.