Parking Meter

Reaction score
Topic: Parking Meters

Short explanation
(in notes):
- Players pay to park in certain locations (get given a parking ticket)
- If not paid, can be ticketed and towed
- Will only get a certain amount of time when parking in a spot

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

I think this should be added as it would stop people from parking their vehicles in parking spaces for long amounts of time. For example: I've seen multiple vehicles parked up infront of PD for an excessive amount of time when they're at the other side of the city and aren't using the space to actually go into the PD. The parking meter would 1. Make them monitor how much they're paying to park in a certain location and 2. Give officers a reason to get rid of vehicles that aren't using the parking lot for what it's there for.

Optional additions:
- Money being paid contributes to the city funds
- Mainly placed in public places with a constant large population i.e. Bazaar
- The ability for officers to check if a parking ticket has expired

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
lmao , Im imagining the amount of tickets that the police will have to hand out if this is implemented xD

Reaction score
- The ability for traffic officers to check if a parking ticket has expired
Normal officers have eyes too, probably they should be able too see the meter aswell.

But yeah, let's be like The Hague and make 40% of the city's income trough parking :trande:

Love this idea, +support.

Reaction score
I'd like this in more public places like the PD but this shouldn't be done on the big parking lots like the one in front of Hospital IMO.

I'd +Support this though.

MattIs

I love this idea, adds more stuff for traffic officers to enforce. Would be awesome to see at places such as the Bazaar. Big fat +Support

Reaction score
I'd say, instead of expiring which will be useless and noone will buy it, the moment you enter the car the ticket disappears.

Reaction score
+Support. People will stop complaining about high taxes as city will have other income! It would be nice also to give shop owners parking spaces or park discount atleast