Server Suggestion Pepper Spray, a low impact version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Pepper spray that when used ticks down like a fire extinguisher and causes the persons vision to be blurred like right after a heavy accident. To prevent op-ness the range should be low (4-5 peoples length).

We've had 3 riots today as of this post and 2-3 before that just this month. We need a way to deal with them in a realistic way without killing them.
This will only blind/blur vision like after an accident. No damage, no long term effects, just a blinding spray for riots that is un-useable in combat.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Non lethal take downs.
- An item used by police arsenals in the real world.
- Realistic riot response.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- Abuseable.
- Will be op if not implemented properly.

Note: I will personally model, and texture the pepper spray bottle at no cost if this gets accepted. Simply set me a vertex limit and what you would like and i will do it. I have atleast 100 hours in blender.

Reaction score
Lag can be skipped by not rendering the spray beam (but really why do people always call lag issues? there isnt going to be 20 of them, only 3 at the same time at most). While it shouldnt be to hard to implement. Have a raycast with a maximum range and if it hits a players head it should toggle the car disorientation effect. The effect is already ingame so it can likely just be hooked into or copied.

Reaction score
I like this idea but only if civilians can craft it too with some ghost peppers or capsaicin extract or something.

Reaction score
Fuck that 100%. Imagine flooding it into an apartment the moment you initiate a raid as cop. It'd just be too much.

Deleted member 3131

just like in real life, flood CS gas, but let civilians buy gas masks too

Status
Not open for further replies.