Pepper spray for police officers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: so the idea for this is that it puts a orange/red affect on the edge's of your screen and lowers your stamina and eyesight for about 10 seconds this also allows armed suspects such as one with knife's to be disabled temporarily so officers can baton and arrest the suspect also has a small chance to drop your weapon this would be used against suspects with knives mostly and maybe some firearms

Why should this be added? (pros): Reduces the ammount of lethal force incidents and allows for more dangerous criminals to be arrested instead of shot could be hard to code depending but could use the coding from the fire extinguisher ectara

What negatives could this have? (cons): potential abuse but this can be dealt with by IA or a whitelist needed for it

*Other additions: potentially has the small chance to have the suspect drop there weapon %20 percent or less it'd basicly be like the fire extinguisher but spicy

*Images: there is a 3d model avliable for it i will be HAPPY to pay for it if its added to the game just give me a DM and i will purchase it if your a dev https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/sarin-spray-97909ba54eb84c008e869442a91afd25

Last edited:
Reaction score
you know cops have tasers right?
yes but thats senior officers plus and if you miss guess what its stabey stabey time for the suspect the pepper spray can be sprayed in a wide arch hitting the suspect easier

Reaction score
yes but thats senior officers plus and if you miss guess what its stabey stabey time for the suspect the pepper spray can be sprayed in a wide arch hitting the suspect easier
As much as i think its backwards, normal officers dont have tasers to prevent abuse(i guess?). dunno why you wanna give normal officers something thats more effective and easier to use than the taser

Reaction score
As much as i think its backwards, normal officers dont have tasers to prevent abuse(i guess?). dunno why you wanna give normal officers something thats more effective and easier to use than the taser
its not to prevent abuse its just to give people incentives to rank up or some shit if someone has a knife they end up getting shit if there isnt a tazer cop there

Reaction score
ok the idea of OC/PAVA spray for disorientating a suspect's field of vision and slowing them down without having to use the more invasive taser intrests me, but this has been denied time and time again.

*Images: there is a 3d model avliable for it i will be HAPPY to pay for it if its added to the game just give me a DM and i will purchase it if your a dev https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/sarin-spray-97909ba54eb84c008e869442a91afd25
however, this model has 5.5k verticies, if pepper spray is added it's 900 times more likely that the devs will create their own downscaled model with fewer polygons as this is way too many for such a small model

Kay

Reaction score
Just saying that this has been suggested countless of times in the past and has been denied every time.

Can see this as a good implementation but also useless as they’ve added tasers now.

Reaction score
Just saying that this has been suggested countless of times in the past and has been denied every time.

Can see this as a good implementation but also useless as they’ve added tasers now.
yeah but as a i said to the other geezer if you miss your gonna get stabbed befour you reload

Reaction score
ok the idea of OC/PAVA spray for disorientating a suspect's field of vision and slowing them down without having to use the more invasive taser intrests me, but this has been denied time and time again.

however, this model has 5.5k verticies, if pepper spray is added it's 900 times more likely that the devs will create their own downscaled model with fewer polygons as this is way too many for such a small model
yeah true but if they want a model from online im happy to pay for it as long as its added

Reaction score
bEdnu8C.png

DUPLICATE OF THIS SUGGESTION, PLEASE LOOK NEXT TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.