Spray paint can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Basically, in the multi player options you have the choice to choose a spray. The spray can could either allow the user to freely draw (I wouldn't advise this due to the mass amount of penis drawings that would pop up...) However, it could be used to have your organizations 'tag' that could be sprayed on a property to dignify who owns it. Alternatively, it could also be sprayed on the properties of rivals and you could spray over each others 'tags' (much like GTA: Andreas, if any of you have played it before)

It would most likely work like the current fire extinguisher, when it runs out you can sell it or drop it.

Benefits:
- Opens up a new fighting front. Rather than killing and raiding, you could look out for rival 'tags' and spray over them.

Note* If you have anything to add, please don't hesitate to respond. Personally I think this is a good idea. Thanks for reading!

Reaction score
Please don't add this I can basically see the penises all over the buildings and streets already. If this would be added then it would act like a spray paint from GMOD maybe but it would cause alot of lagg and minges

Reaction score
Server would be shitted with dicks and shitty things like that, it would get abused a lot, i mean whats the point either way ?

- Support

You always see people making dicks with night stick or bat, adding paint is like HD version of this

Reaction score
Let's go back to a prior denied thread shall we? https://perpheads.com/threads/spray-paint-can-for-sprays.542/

I'm really getting tired of having people not search themselves if I'm honest. There are times when I don't mind revisiting an idea, but something like this, we can not control the content people use as their spray or would end up drawing with such a tool. Also I don't find it very good for the fact that the spray can be an actual picture, not something that looks hand drawn at all. So I personally don't see any point or real gain by this other than to post mingey images around.

If you want another reason why not, refer to this denied thread https://perpheads.com/threads/sponge.2065/

Status
Not open for further replies.