Perma ban question

Reaction score
So, I was permanently banned over a year ago, and I read that it was possible to be unbanned after a year. I just wanted to ask what I could do to get unbanned since I love the server. What would be an appropriate time between apologys without it being annoying for the mods? Since I don't want to be a nuisance.

Reaction score
So, I was permanently banned over a year ago, and I read that it was possible to be unbanned after a year. I just wanted to ask what I could do to get unbanned since I love the server. What would be an appropriate time between apologys without it being annoying for the mods? Since I don't want to be a nuisance.
Since your ban is permanant, you should like Keikwa stated, make a ban apology regarding your actions and how you have improved since you were banned, it will be assessed during a admin Meeting, where a decision will be made to unban you, or keep you banned.
Link: https://perpheads.com/forums/punishment-appeals.33/

I would also reccomend attempting to interact with the community using forums and discord and to also be sincere when creating your apology to demonstrate that you wish to reintegrate yourself into the community.

Reaction score
Since your ban is permanant, you should like Keikwa stated, make a ban apology regarding your actions and how you have improved since you were banned, it will be assessed during a admin Meeting, where a decision will be made to unban you, or keep you banned.
Link: https://perpheads.com/forums/punishment-appeals.33/

I would also reccomend attempting to interact with the community using forums and discord and to also be sincere when creating your apology to demonstrate that you wish to reintegrate yourself into the community.
i already wrote one apology, so when would you say i should write the next?

Reaction score
Considering it was denied rather recently I would reccomend waiting at least 1 more week before attempting to appeal it again(unless Efan has specified to you how long he wishes you to wait).

Reaction score
Considering it was denied rather recently I would reccomend waiting at least 1 more week before attempting to appeal it again(unless Efan has specified to you how long he wishes you to wait).
thanks boss